Welcome bonus by brokers - Make guaranted money

yogeshwartyagi

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

Bonuses are always associated with certain terms and conditions so they are really hard to reach at certain threshold in my opinion. Those who does not want to avail bonuses can still have option to go to account opening without availing bonus while those who want to avail any bonuses should read the terms and conditions thoroughly before availing them.

12 hours ago, bigxy said:

Bonuses are always associated with certain terms and conditions so they are really hard to reach at certain threshold in my opinion. Those who does not want to avail bonuses can still have option to go to account opening without availing bonus while those who want to avail any bonuses should read the terms and conditions thoroughly before availing them.

Absolutely right. What pleased the company ExpertOption - there are no fantastic conditions for receiving a bonus.

On 1/7/2011 at 4:50 PM, hyipreviewblog said:

Yes..I think you can make profit with this one but you still don't learn anything about forex..so I think the best way you use that bonus is to trade in good strategy so you can learn how to trade on forex industry with free money...after that maybe you can invest some money and make big proftis with it...

Exactly, in fact I think for many brokers they give conditions for these bonuses like trading with them before you can withdraw. Just that some are more flexible than others, like the 100% welcome bonus from my broker forexchief is available for trading purposes only and may not be withdrawn until after certain conditions have been met, which is fair enough.

Attracting customers through bonus might also be a valid tactic used by the brokers however it can also help traders who know how to use it and maximize their profits/ Those who on the other hand does not knew what to do eventually lose their own capital as well in the trading.

It is important to understand that many companies simply do not give traders such a bonus. Therefore, you need to look for an option that allows you to get this bonus. As an example, I work with a broker from ExpertOption, and I received such a bonus.

Before trading with brokers that offer welcome bonuses, I suggest checking with other traders that have used them or are currently trading with them because to obtain the bonus they may have certain criteria to be met.

This is a type of method used by many scammer brokers to lure in new traders, so it is better to do research on those brokers and use them if they are regulated.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/19/2022 at 10:18 PM, Vaabum said:

Do not forget that this option sometimes believes that this bonus will need to be worked out. At least when I started working with a broker from ExpertOption, I got this bonus.

I am doing my Forex Trading with the ECN Forex Broker FXOpen Markets and they allow me to do News Trading and Scalping :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...