Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Welcome bonus by brokers - Make guaranted money

yogeshwartyagi

There are several brokers who give some free money when you join and you can trade with that money

Though you can only withdraw the profit generated from bonus. E.g. Marketiva give 5$ bonus to join and same 5$ is given by forexcent

To make guaranteed profit from this bonus you join at least two such programs and choose a currency pair and in one account your go long and in other short

whicheverway market goes you loose in one account and earn in other - ultimately you make good profit and you can withdraw it.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, it's great features that almost every brokers give atleast 5$ for registering purpose. And sometimes by contest or offer brokers are also paying 50$-100$ for just posting in their personal forum.. Now a offer running which pays us 100$ for OKPAY customers just by signing up... But it needs to verify by real documents.. But I like this type of offers...

I don't fancy any thing that goes through the processing of offline documents.rather i prefer if it should be by sending email containing the document rather the one that requires mail and can take up to 3days to 1week to get that,i don't even know how to trade with forex,but since life's by learning,i know i trade forex in the coming days.

There are several brokers who give some free money when you join and you can trade with that money

Though you can only withdraw the profit generated from bonus. E.g. Marketiva give 5$ bonus to join and same 5$ is given by forexcent

To make guaranteed profit from this bonus you join at least two such programs and choose a currency pair and in one account your go long and in other short

whicheverway market goes you loose in one account and earn in other - ultimately you make good profit and you can withdraw it.

Do you practice this yourself? I think if it is possible to gain whichever way the market goes most people who trade forex will always be in profit, so i find it out to agree with your concept.

I think, every brokers are paying us a percentage of bonus on our deposit to the real account, It's amazing offers by those admin as they's earning from our every trading so that's the reason for paying that bonuses.. But it also convince us to invest another deposit if it goes with loss... I like this type of free bonus also..

• 4 weeks later...

Many brokers offer some bonus,some bigger than others.But what will this brokers loss anyway?Do we need to deposit before we can withdraw our profit from the bonus offers?

Not necessarily all broker ask you to deposit any money before withdrawing - though no one allows to with the bonus itself

What you are allowed is the profit you made using this bonus. E.g. Forexcent gives 5$ bonus but after trading if you made 1$ profit you can withdraw it, though it take quite effort to earn 1$ with only 5$ bonus as the leverage provided by them is quite low.

I still think it is fair enough that the broker lets us withdraw the profits we make from the free deposit. I have been awarded a couple of accounts like that and I made a good sum from them at the end of the day.

exactly once, because in fact the broker also benefited from the bonus that given by them ...

because if many traders who use the bonus, then the broker will also benefit from the spread obtained. so it was natural for them

I knew that some brokers will give us welcome bonus so we could make some profits through those welcome bonus

as our capital. I think that will be nice if we are trading without any money spends from our own pockets. We could take

some bucks without risking anything.

I knew that some brokers will give us welcome bonus so we could make some profits through those welcome bonus

as our capital. I think that will be nice if we are trading without any money spends from our own pockets. We could take

some bucks without risking anything.

yups, i like too, altough it just bonuses, but surely we could get the profit and change to the real money,,,

i prefer to join in broker that provide bonus thorough active in their forum

welcome bonus is definitely very attractive for newbie and experience trader too. i got many time this bonus and also make money which i withdraw and lost too. but most of the welcome bonus have some condition that we need complete some specified lots or etc etc but its great for us.

@legendkid i think which broker are offering good amount of bonus means not less $100 there is some restriction of lot completion and we need to do that before withdraw profit . but its true some offering less restriction to withdraw profit . but i think both are good when it bonus money . just take and trade.