Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

liqpay-liqpay.com

Yes i visited that and find out about that, QRcode does not mean it is for phone but it could be used in PC, even like that i think you are right liqpay is really move towards mobile users and i see more and more people access Liqpay using phone compared than using PC.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes i visited that and find out about that, QRcode does not mean it is for phone but it could be used in PC, even like that i think you are right liqpay is really move towards mobile users and i see more and more people access Liqpay using phone compared than using PC.

Mobile users are the main point that liqpay has. If you see the total trend of accessing internet many people right now accessing forum or even online shop through smartphone or tablet. I think liqpay management realizing about the truth and starting to exploit this condition to reap more users.

Mobile users are the main point that liqpay has. If you see the total trend of accessing internet many people right now accessing forum or even online shop through smartphone or tablet. I think liqpay management realizing about the truth and starting to exploit this condition to reap more users.

And guess what since they started to revamp and focused to the mobile users, they gain more and more viewers also people that use their services, based on Alexa since march liqpay gained a lot of rank and this is not something that we should over look, last month they gain more than 1000, placing Liqpay to 13,649

That is a good thing then Later we won't find much news about them but what they did for sure keep strengthening their service for all users that accessing through table or smartphone. But according to me the trend will be overall bullish and liqpay will gain more users especially from Russia, Ukraine, Georgian and others caucasian countries.

• 1 month later...

Well it seems that you are wrong all can get benefit from liqpay, what you need is phone number. If you have your own phone number you can start earn by this unique payment processor. Also make sure in your phone you have QRCode because it will be easier to login here through that way.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

For sure that is one of the good idea to be honest. Liqpay doing well until now and proven to many of their users that they are worthed, with mobile payment i think they want to reach more and more users around the world as mobile phone users are keep increase at quite good rate.

• 2 weeks later...

I see that Liqpay as whole are doing well but it still a long way to be more popular, also their segment is small compared to a electronic money such as webmoney. Let alone Skrill or Neteller or even Paypal, if they can give nice competition to WM that is indicated that Liqpay seems will gain more clients.

• 1 month later...

Not popular in many countries but in some countries like Russia, Ukraine, Bulgaria and some slavs countries liqpay has a place there it is quite popular or and even one of the favourite payment processors i that country. In fact Lipqay already see that mobile phone users increasing and keep  focusing on that.

It is hard to find liqpay news also since it is in Russian language i will find hard time to join and login if i want to. As international users there won't be much thing we can do it is just like fasapay in my country, a electronic currency that dedicated for one country users in Liqpay's cases then it is Russian.

• 3 weeks later...

So to be exact this so called liqpay is actually a very non good electronic currency for users who live in a country that doesn't use cyrilic script or someone who don't know cyrilic script. It would be better if admin want to give more chance for international users. Overall their services good enough based on translation which i get from Google Translate(not really understand all translation).

To be honest Liqpay is one of the most promising alternative because it is relatilvely new and you have quite few cut rate when send your balance to someone, and this one based on cyrilic script based countries, either russia or ukraine. Which means LP won't be so much strict for its clients.