Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

liqpay-liqpay.com

• 2 weeks later...

In the month of January i have heard a lot of controversies about this ecurrency that iif a person has added funds via credit card his CC will get blocked but now all such problems have been solved and teh yare the rising paypal .An as of know there is no limit for how much currency we can have in our account .

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For sure i can't register in here...

Because each time im put my mobile phone always rejected and the amount of number always more than the allowed...are this site not accept the international user?? i was put the mobile phone with the right number but always rejected..anyone can help me about this???

• 5 weeks later...

@legendkid :

actually i wanna use it for the transaction with the gambling site :( but i can't register in here remember my phone can't be putted in here.. <_<

I need USA friend i think to borrow his number for register in here lol :lol:

And that is true..this payment processor not too much used by the people around the world. :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...

@rivha

which kind of gambling site did you want to go that don't accepts other payment processors except liqpay?I really don't see any reason since i don't often see this one.And it's restricted too like paypal? Making me to avoid this site the more.What's the url of the gambling site that accepts liqpay?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

I don't know if forums do need it, of course if they find demand for it among members, they may surely add it as an option to get paid, it seems to be a popular processor, it has somewhat good rank, 11,826, it must be getting good amounts of traffic worldwide.

• 1 month later...

Yah,this payment processor has not been that much popular or must i say the payment processor is not popular at any point in time.I believe they are not having serious facilities to prove their seriousness toward upolding to be a good payment processor of all times like other payment processors did.

• 2 months later...

Does anyone know if liqpay is restricted in India or not? I have tried several times to register with them but I haven't received any SMS message of my local mobile phone which is required to register an account with them. If not, does anyone know how can this problem be solved. I use Airtel and Uninor mobile numbers where the sms aren't received.

i don't know what kind of language that they used here, it is very hard for me to decide what i need to do in this site, even they have SSL here and also DDOS but it seems liqpay not used in many investment or earning program

i don't know what kind of language that they used here, it is very hard for me to decide what i need to do in this site, even they have SSL here and also DDOS but it seems liqpay not used in many investment or earning program

There is language bar on the top where you can change the default language to English. I think your default language might have been currently set to Russian. Liqpay is more of a payment processor which helps us to send money to our relatives and friends through either with the help of credits/debt cards or bank account. Its quite different from other payment processors and hence became very famous in short period of time.

There is language bar on the top where you can change the default language to English. I think your default language might have been currently set to Russian. Liqpay is more of a payment processor which helps us to send money to our relatives and friends through either with the help of credits/debt cards or bank account. Its quite different from other payment processors and hence became very famous in short period of time.

ohh, thanks for that things dude, i just checked that and that is right :D, so far i think this one just like another payment processors, but i think it will be good if they are active to support some forums or actively promote about their service, since they are just new, but performance above that all

• 1 month later...

I am hearing of this processor for the first time. I've not seen any online forum using the processor yet. I think they should enter on an agreement with some online system to popularize the processor.

Well,if you are someone that is more accustomed to discussing onlien payment processors,you would have known about this company along time by now.It is an online payment processor in Russia.They are even giving new customers free 5cents to sign up.I am sure that is not enough to attract people at all.

• 3 months later...

Exchange : Liqpay ,Moneybookers,Webmoney,LR,Perfect money ,Alertpay ,Yandex money,Liberty Reserve,Ukash, OKpay ,Paxum Perfect Money and other

The exchange of electronic currencies with a low commission .We accept and exchange Webmoney ,Paypal ,Liberty Reserve ,Liqpay ,Moneybookers ,Alertpay ,Yandex money ,Ukash ,Paysafe cards ,Cash U, OKpay ,Paxum Perfect Money and others .

For details, please contact:

• 4 months later...

During the year 2012 we can see this Online Money Processor can not get the popularity from the market here. It is not famous at all and can not fight with other Online Money Processors like Liberty Reserve, Payza and Pay Pal here. It is such not a good thing for this one here

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

During the year 2012 we can see this Online Money Processor can not get the popularity from the market here. It is not famous at all and can not fight with other Online Money Processors like Liberty Reserve, Payza and Pay Pal here. It is such not a good thing for this one here

That is true. The payment processor is not popular and it is not going to be popular again because the admin does not look like he or she is being serious with the payment processor. That is why I think that the owner of this one is not ready for it too much.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Pretty neat if you ask me, i just visited the site and can grasp what they offers. Liqpay on the other hand has many things inclyding SSL and tailor made script. But  this seems focused for people who use that some ind of russian alphabet just like what myregister said above and i agree with it.

Pretty neat if you ask me, i just visited the site and can grasp what they offers. Liqpay on the other hand has many things inclyding SSL and tailor made script. But  this seems focused for people who use that some ind of russian alphabet just like what myregister said above and i agree with it.

But this one also focused on Phone, i mean mobile phone payment if you really visited the site then you will find QR code in their front page. It seems that is for someone who want to login from their mobile phone without need to type password or anything, simple and easy way to access our account.