Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

bugbux - bugbux.com

obeconline

• 2 weeks later...

the click rate on this program is kinda high and i guess that's why the program has being able to get members on the program,though the program is not having much active members on the program and the program hasn't paid much to members yet.so i guess ptc members should be very careful clicking on this program so that the program will not be waste of time.

It says that the pay per click can reach up to 2 cents per click, but don't be fooled by this and think that the click rate is too high, because this rate will only apply to those with the massive upgrades being the highest membership, and that rate is necessary for them, for the amount that they paid for the membership. If you look at the number of members which is over 2000 now, and only 13 dollars paid, you can tell that the site is actually giving low pay per click for the standard member, and also slow payments.

just join the site and click to know and have experience the actual rate of this site. And in two to three days if you feel its not worth it then don't continue. For me that the best way to know once and for all if its good to invest our time and effort in here or not. Because we can end up not going to make good income in here if we don't try it first. But if we try it we can make profit from it.