Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Epay-bank :- Epay-bank.com

Lowest fees! Reliable! Secure! Convenient! Efficient!

Orders will be processed within 24 hours upon receiving the payment.

Your reliable partner for e-currency exchange! Visit us now at Perfect Money Exchange Station :

https://www.epay-bank.com/

Our fees of buy Perfect Money via Bank Wire Transfer
$100-$9999.99 Rate:3.5%
$10,000-$19,999.99 Rate:3%
$20,000-$49,999.99 Rate:2.5%

Above$50,000 Rate:2%

Our fees of sell Liberty Reserve via Bank Wire Transfer
Min Amount $100 Rate:2%

Edited by Mayur

No, dear friend, the LR and Western Union is seperated operating. You can place the order for buying Liberty Reserve in our website. And then make the payment via Western Union, after the payment, please update your order in our website with 10 MCTN numbers you got. Then we will confirm the payment, and send you LR in the Liberty Reserve system.

You can look into the FAQ in our web.

Thank's friend, how much is the cost of buying an LR account?. Do I need a debit or credit card just like in paypal?. Can you give some ideas, of how can I withdraw payments from Liberty Reserve?. Just a few clue/hints, for me to be aware of it a bit. Anyway, thank's for the reply.

Thank's friend, how much is the cost of buying an LR account?. Do I need a debit or credit card just like in paypal?. Can you give some ideas, of how can I withdraw payments from Liberty Reserve?. Just a few clue/hints, for me to be aware of it a bit. Anyway, thank's for the reply.

Libertyreserve accounts are free to create, you can use exchanger to deposit or withdraw from libertyreserve.

Libertyreserve accounts are free to create, you can use exchanger to deposit or withdraw from libertyreserve.

Your response is short but very good details. It widen my understanding, it answers my curiosity about funding and withdrawing Liberty Reserve payments. Thank you. I really appreciate it. Hope I can also help you in other way. Anyway, does exchanger deduct fees to LR, and how much would it be?

Newest fees of selling Liberty Reserve to us via Bank Wire Transfer is

$10+ Rate2%

How much should the fund be in the liberty reserve account to sell for the amount of 10$+2%?. If I already sold my LR account, should I make another one for another transaction?. What is the best exchanger for liberty reserve?. Please tell me, I'm looking for fast processing and low deductions. Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

So it must be higher than 10$?. I mean the amount minimum should be 20$ cause you will deduct 10$ to it?. Sorry, I'm new to this, this will be my first time, so I'm hoping to know more. Anyway Thank you for the reply.

Hi danielle27,

Yes, the min amount for exchange is 10$.

That means if you want buy $10 USD LR from us, you need to send us net 10$+10$*2.5%(our service fee)=10.25USD to our bank account.

After we received $10.25 USD in our bank account, we will send 10$ USD LR to your LR account.

• 1 month later...