Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

mondial money - mondialmoney.net

xavixx

• 3 weeks later...

i wonder why the program has not being doing well with activity of the members,i guess the admin of is hiding something from ordinary ptc members and i wonder why the admin of the did not show the stats on the page of the program,i guess ptc members need to be very careful with this program.so that one will not waste time on the program.

@savehouse, it is just a ptc site, not many ptc sites display their stats. For example only neobux and a few others with similar script have the ability to do this, because they are proud of what they have achieved whether it is the amount of money paid, or the number of members they have, but since this is just a new ptc, there is nothing to boast about or display to, but the ptc site does look incomplete to the eye. Too simple.

This site pays for many ways. Upto 13 ways. also lot of ads avaIable for view. But main think its paying ya n0t. My payouts pending since 4 weeks. Admin still not paid. I think admin not paying more!! the site trum to scam.