Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Goldenrush - Goldenrush.org

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Everything is easy. By investing today, you make a profit tomorrow. Our experts have developed an innovative and competitive business marketing, which allows you to earn everything.

Golden - Rush - a system of earning on the Internet, which operates on the principle of a Ponzi scheme. Start investing with as little as $ 5. No more restrictions in the program, and you have complete freedom of action.

Think what you risk for? $ 5 invested today, and tomorrow was $ 5.25, while there is no hidden fees in the system.

Plan:

105% after 24 hours or

115% after 48 hours or

125% after 72 hours or

135% after 96 hours or

150% after 120 hours

Accepted: PM

Join Goldenrush here

Well we can see all the investments in this program are in hours so we should be very careful before investing in this program because most of the times this program will not give good profits and it will take you to loss all your money . The life time of this program is just 1 day so in my opinion it is good to wait until they pay to some investors .

Well we can see all the investments in this program are in hours so we should be very careful before investing in this program because most of the times this program will not give good profits and it will take you to loss all your money . The life time of this program is just 1 day so in my opinion it is good to wait until they pay to some investors .

i guess the best for investors is to ignore this program,this program is a russian program and Russian hyip program can never be trusted even if they manage to get paying status from hyip monitors,majority of them don't even pay investors at all.investing inhere is something investors need to aviod.hit and run is not an option on this program