Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Earning in Demo account is easy.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I started with a Demo, i was advised by several traders that demo is first step before entering into live trading.

And using a Demo tool actually made me improve on my trading skills, though its not the same as the live trading, it still gave the concept on how it works and was able to build strategies and methods to make some decent amount of profit in it.

Earning in Demo because its for practice and skill development tools, the demo is a similar tool like the live.

But when you enter into the live trading, it wont be simple as it was in demo and its never going to be an easy task to earn money on live like the Demo account.

• 1 month later...

A trader should follow some rules while he is trading in the forex market. He also should have enough knowledge about forex. Low knowledge can be the cause of lost his capital. My advice for all traders to learn all the tools and techniques of forex very properly before starting the trade. Trader can get knowledge from so many sources. On the other hand, He has to know what should trade and when should trade.

He also needs to choose a good broker with low spreads and high leverage. Broker's demo account can help him to learn all the tools and techniques of forex market. I am currently trading with Forex4you.  They help me to take decision at right time on right place. I love them because of their easy trading policy and customer support.

I think because of no risk involved in demo account making money is quite easy but if you are trading with real account you will feel different because your real money involved and you feel some danger of loosing your money. If you want to be successful in real trading you must control over your emotions and have good discipline.

Every trader should use demo account before trading in a live account. Because this demo account helps him to know all the basics of forex trading. Without knowing the basics of forex, it is quite impossible to make the investment into profit. At first, investing in a live account is a very risky decision. When a trader gets all knowledge and becomes pro in forex trading than he should move to a demo account. When I was new in this market I also opened a demo account in Forex4you. it helps me to understand about forex. It makes me professional enough to invest in a live account. I am still trading with them.