Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Earning in Demo account is easy.

traders can make profit in demo account because they are have no burden of losing money. because the money used to trading is virtual only. traders can trade calmly and it lead them to being logic and make correct decisions. different when they are use real money and get pressured of it. they are unable to calm and make correct decisions in trading.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I always think that demo account which is fake trading account has a market in which making profits is easier than in the real market in the live account, because in the real account real traders are trading with what they have learnt and experienced so far so market is not going in one direction but is in a flow so it is more easy to earn in demo than in the real account.

Demo account is very important both for the newbies and experts. Demo is a platform where the newbie traders can practice trading and can gather the real trading experience and they can prepare themselves for the real market. Demo is also important for the expert traders.Expert traders can test their any new strategy to see it's result and can utilize it in the real account after testing.So that demo account is very much important for the traders.Traders can't be able to complete their studies without demo account.

the easiness come because traders not involve in real risk pressure. use virtual money only and if get loss result, traders loss nothing. it make traders able to calm and make logical decisions. while the pressure increase if traders trade in live account. traders deal with real losing money and it make them unable to calm.

I would also agree with the thread statement which tells that earning in demo account is easy, but I think there are a few which we must keep in consideration that are that if we trade in a demo account without knowledge the end result would be same as it would be in a real account, however if we trade in demo account with knowledge then it can be said that it is easy to earn in demo account rather than in the real account as market in real account is different.

It's all about emotion. When the trader trades in the Demo, he doesn't think of much relating to the ease of losing money. He tends to trade with that clear and undoubtful mind that it's part of the business while if it comes to the real account, the more question would always be that of losing money which is very easy in the real account.

• 2 weeks later...

Demo account have a clear picture of your real trading account so there is nothing to worry about because from the look of things I can tell you that in forex trading all that you need is nothing but focus if you can make real profit in your demo account then you must be sure that you can maje good money in your real account

not easy still if traders have no proper knowledge and strategy. however, since no real losing, traders can calm during trading which mostly, able to make them remain discipline with strategy and risk management rules. that is the reason why traders able to generate profits easily in demo account.

Earning is demo account is not that easy to be sincere if earning was that easy then I dont see any reason why traders should be making repeating mistake in their real trading account this aint encouraging at all so the more effort you add the greater your chance to earn

Sometimes I think that earning in both demo and real account is easy for the traders, the difference is this that we are having more pressure and tension while we are trading in the real account on other hand when we are trading in demo we do not have any stress on us so that is why we make profts in demo account with more ease.

I really don't doubt those who believe the Demo account is such an easy place to earn because basically, when you are learning in the Demo, it seems a lot much easier to make profit. Suffice it to say that it contributes more to the main reason traders who make profits from Demo find it difficult to make same in the real account.

Yes, it's easy because the psychology doesn't take role here. It will feell different if we use real account. So that's why we should use small amount first to hone our trading psychology and we will be more ready to face real market and real risks in forex. $10 can be used for trading with TenkoFx.

I don't know whether earning in demo account is real money or not. To my believe demo account trades with virtual money and profit realized with virtual money may not be withdrawn as real money, it can be used for further trading as virtual money. If there is any forex site which provides demo account with virtual money to trade and the profit can be withdrawn as real money may kindly be intimatted.

rbk_686_eng.jpg

FBS has been granted “The best trading platform 2013” award

Dear clients!

We are happy to announce, that FBS has again been acknowledged as a provider of the best trading platform, once again confirming its leadership in this category. The new award, given to FBS is “The best trading platform 2013” according to China Finance Online.

China Finance online is a major Chinese Financial company, a recognized authority not only in China, but also throughout the world. The company owns several financial portals. China Finance Online has been providing its services in the market for more than 10 years already.

We would like to remind that FBS has already got an award for the best trading platform: we have acquired the “Best trading MT4 platform 2012” title according to the China International Investment & Finance Expo.

The new award is an essential achievement for us, as FBS is constantly working on its services development and pays much attention to its technical facilities. Safety, convenience and keeping to the cutting-edge technologies are the main principles we build our work on. FBS is the broker you can trust!

- See more at: http://www.fbs.cn/news/2014-02-27/24387-fbs-has-been-granted-best-trading-platform-2013-award#sthash.jg8YvjKd.dpuf

Call it psychology or emotional and you wouldn't be wrong but I think it's something the trader can deal with. It is just that which looks as if the trader can determine to put a stop to it and the stop holds. Trading in the Demo account could still be the same with trading in the real account since everything about the two are the same.

The demo account is the place where the trader can be able to learn how to do trade. It is the demo account that helps the newbie traders to practice their trade and this thing is very important for every trader to be able to do and to learn with it because the money that it is using is virtual type of money.

Yes earning in demo acocunt is very easy.In demo account you are trade with fake money and also the emotion are not coming in the demo account.The demo account is only for learning.If you want to earn money from the forex trading then you have to trade in real account but without learning trade in real account is very risky because you can loss your money anytime.

@Reedoy94, I don't agree with you because earning in the demo account and earning in the live account are the same thing. When the trader is able to trade and to earn money in the demo account, he or she will be able to earn money in the live account. But before he or she can be able to do this, he or she will have to be trading and earning in the demo account consistently.

• 5 years later...

Leverage is one of the finest trading tools in Forex trading which always help their traders to make big profit or to lose in Forex trading. Most of the Forex traders are afraid to use the high trading leverage because it contains high risk. That’s why I choose ForexOne trading broker who give me flexible leverage 1:500, in their platform to use. Now I can make good profit and I am able to control my risk.

1 hour ago, Cerendis said:

Indeed, this is a good option for making money, but if you are ready both mentally and physically, then you need to switch to a real account.

4d204e9e9ccba48d318a223c61040347.png

for that use all the facilities that are already provided in forex brokers and trading accounts really must be used properly and safely, so take advantage of existing education so that it can facilitate traders in running it, such as at FreshForex broker