Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Earning in Demo account is easy.

On 9/3/2021 at 4:55 PM, Lechosław Król said:

Every trader knows about demo accounts that it is very easy to make a profit here. Because if I do demo trading, emotion doesn't work there. Therefore, even if you make a profit in demo trading, it often becomes very complicated to make a profit in the real market. I used the demo platform of Eurotrader broker.

We can start to make our income from the help of demo trading accounts and become better traders

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...

I don't really think earning in a demo account is easy for a beginner - it can take time to understand and be able to apply all the technical things that are needed for profitable trading. It is easier to get results on demo than a real account, though, and that is because trading psychology effects don't apply on demo. So transitioning to a real account should be done carefully.

• 4 months later...

The most important thing that we have to know is that our psychology when trading with a demo account and a real account is different. Using a demo account when trading has no risk, so traders do let emotions and pressure get to them.

When trading live with real money, however, there is risk involved, and traders feel the pressure and allow emotions to take over, which can lead to mistakes.