Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Earning in Demo account is easy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is entirely because of you. You have yet to understand that fear is the number one reason why traders lose money. Think about it this way. When you lose, you feel pain. As a result, you start to look for ways to avoid loss. Just because you don’t want to feel it anymore. It can take various shapes: You look for strategies that are said to have close to 100% win rate. Next time you see a trade setup, you are afraid to get in. Before you trade, you start searching to see if other people are about to do the same thing. A thousand people cannot all be wrong at once, right? Some may even switch to trade less random commodities. This list goes on and on. Now let me add this. If it is more difficult to trade real money, then maybe you have not yet integrated that strategy you were testing in the training account.

Demo trading is simply to know how the trading component functions. Step by step instructions to open and close a trade. The most effective method to utilize MT4 for trading. Be that as it may, the genuine learning starts when you begin to trade with genuine cash. Trading with genuine cash includes feelings that reason a large portion of the mix-up. You can likewise utilize demo to test your trading methodology.  I am currently trading with Eurotrader broker. They have amazing educational resources on forex trading psychology. It helped me a lot. I also like their instant withdrawal and deposit facilities.

• 2 weeks later...

Earning thought demo account may not be easy if you have incomplete knowledge about the market and trading. And if you are earning good at demo account do not define you will earn in a similar way into the real Live account. Demo account is moreover a setup to gain confidence to the new beginner so that he/she can make up their mind and test their skills and knowledge on the demo platform.

On 10/4/2020 at 2:58 PM, gds221 said:

Still, it is more logical to use a demo account for its direct purpose - to gain experience and test conditions and strategies.

of course with us continuing to learn and understand the demo account correctly, when entering a real account it is more understandable and indeed traders can take advantage of the existing facilities at the FreshForex broker such as promos and bonuses including top up bonuses without commissions

In fact forex trading not easy and all the people think that forex is money machine but in fact this trading may give you huge money but after learning the secret of the earning .forex trading attract all the people to trade and achieve their goals but after training and practice on demo to save their money and survive.

Unfortunately, making money on Forex is not as easy as it might seem at first glance. In general, I work with a broker Amarkets, and now I am already making pretty good money. But I want to clarify that it really took time and effort, and it is far from easy.

• 10 months later...

I suppose a demo account can help you understand whether a broker is right for you or not. But I strongly advise you to study all the information about brokers in order to understand whether you can trust them. You can surf the net and read this information. I can recommend u one site which calls Finarm com. It's pretty convenient and can give you some insights. You can visit it and learn all necessary information.

Demo account is not for earning, it is only for practice purpose and you can trade in it with imaginary money but not real. You can test your trading skills and strategy with demo trading. After demo trading when you feel now id the time to invest in real account then you can start and make money.

On 8/26/2021 at 12:13 AM, e_abrams said:

Demo is certainly the safest way, which makes it the best way. If you're a newbie and you are still learning the platform the last thing you need is to fear you'll lose money if you press the wrong button.

We will need to use the DEMO Trading accounts for learning about the Forex markets.