Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Earning in Demo account is easy.

Obviously there are certainly limitations to what we can learn in demo account because of the fact that it does not involve real money. Profits made with a demo trading does not necessarily indicate that we have learnt Forex thoroughly because In demo trading two essential elements of real trading which are risk and fear are both absent.This makes earning in demo accounts much easier.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously there are certainly limitations to what we can learn in demo account because of the fact that it does not involve real money. Profits made with a demo trading does not necessarily indicate that we have learnt Forex thoroughly because In demo trading two essential elements of real trading which are risk and fear are both absent.This makes earning in demo accounts much easier.

well to the more reason why trader fail with the real account is greediness,personally if one is able to get profit when trading the demo account,all i think he/she has to do it to trade both the real and demo account together,by so doing the trader will learn and understand how to handle their greed.the demo dont have any emotional feeling attach to it unlike the real account.

The most important think that we have know, our psychology when trading with demo account and real account is different. Trading with demo account is smaller risk even there's no any risk and we feel no pressure when our account get floating minus.

When we trade in demo acoount, often we can free ourselves from emotion. This is one reason why we are often get better result when we trade on demo. When we trade in our live account, fear to loss our investment is always there. We will aslo be too greedy when it ome into making money. That why making money in demo account seem easier for us than our live account.

When we trade in demo acoount, often we can free ourselves from emotion. This is one reason why we are often get better result when we trade on demo. When we trade in our live account, fear to loss our investment is always there. We will aslo be too greedy when it ome into making money. That why making money in demo account seem easier for us than our live account.

So, that is all based on people's psychology side, not from the skills or something related to it, right? but i think we need to overcome that thing in real account, because it is one from many obstacle for traders in forex to gain more profit from their each trading. but actually earning in demo account is not easy and not hard.

get earning in demo account is easy because not involving emotion during trading. its make every of trading decision pure logical and trader not worry if they loss because trade use virtual money only. when trade in live account, psychological aspect involve and trader rarely become logical anymore and all of their trading decision influence by emotional aspect. its why make trading in live account become hard.

Earning profit with demo account is easier than using real account, because in demo, there's no real risk and trader can enjoy trading. BUt we can feel easy if we have understand about forex first.

It still hard to know about this, but from some people who already tried it, they have better result when trade in demo account rather than in real account. every worries or fear or greedy is minimize to 0,1% lol, i feel it but it seems that my trading result seems same i mean there isn't much difference with real account.

Forex trading in the Demo account is never the same with that of real trading account as far as I know this two type of trading do differs sometime so a trader need caution and understanding to make real success with his own trading style.

Excatly, demo account is different with real account, we can compare each other.Lots of people make good profits in demo accounts but they lose in real accounts. The reason is the psychological state of the traders (fear,greed)

Well, earning in the demo account is usually easier than earning in the real account. This is the real fact happened in the forex business. We know about this thing already. So, there are so many things give the affluence. Specially about the emotion. We will not have real emotion in the demo account

Well, earning in the demo account is usually easier than earning in the real account. This is the real fact happened in the forex business. We know about this thing already. So, there are so many things give the affluence. Specially about the emotion. We will not have real emotion in the demo account

Yeah, this is fact, because i have experienced it by myself. I felt easy to get profit in demo, but after i tried in real account.This is not easy as trading with a demo account. There is a feeling of fear, doubt, and so on, certainly my psychological tested when trading with real account.

It is true that earning in Demo very easy because we do not feel emotion and greed in this market. But in real market we feel both. For that actual plan can not apply. We start also good but finishing is very bad. But Demo is a name of success. If one trader can perform in Demo, Maximum profit possible by them. Because demo is psychology tester.

That is why the results of trading with a real account with a different demo account. However, we do not abuse this account, because without a demo account, we will not be able to know and understand the basic trading without real risk.

That is why the results of trading with a real account with a different demo account. However, we do not abuse this account, because without a demo account, we will not be able to know and understand the basic trading without real risk.

is that right? is that demo account that will make us understand what is risk exactly?, well i think demo and real account have their own purpose and people must use it so clearly don't spend much time in demo account because it will lead to you become more afraid to trade in real account, and don't just jump into real account because if you lack of understanding and experience then you will loss your money

practice in demo account will be difficult initially when trader still have no sufficient knowledge and skill. but when trader getting experienced, trading in demo become easy. but its not explain that they will success right away to transfer good result performance in demo account to real account. trader will found that real account generate much more pressure than demo account.

is that right? is that demo account that will make us understand what is risk exactly?, well i think demo and real account have their own purpose and people must use it so clearly don't spend much time in demo account because it will lead to you become more afraid to trade in real account, and don't just jump into real account because if you lack of understanding and experience then you will loss your money

Yeah, at least if we use a demo account first, it will be easier to trade using real account. We should be able to use a demo account as well as possible.

Yeah, at least if we use a demo account first, it will be easier to trade using real account. We should be able to use a demo account as well as possible.

not for all trader in fact there are some traders that win this online business just by starting to earn with real account and i don't see anything that become wrong with this thing, as far as i know it is not because of what kind of account we use but the experience and skill also determination from that trader itself.

They can't earn in other accounts just in the real only. We should definitely have also the characteristics of being a good trader in order to have good profits or winning trades. It's not only about the capital we've invested or the strategy we have but with the skills and what we have as a trader including those patience and discipline in trading.

demo account is need for bring a success in forex . so if a man want to do something in forex he must be need to demo account for practice and learn more and more about forex. at last he need to open a real account and start trading.

• 8 months later...

To some extent this seems to be right. There are quite times when it looks like earning becomes much easier when trading with the Demo account more than you can feel it when trading with the real account. Even though they are the same, there seems to very slight difference in earning but it's just an emotional thing.