Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

SecureAssets - Secureassets.com

lyjas

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am really impressed with the way the admin is handling this program,for the fact that he loss to LR he is still paying investors with PM,so many HYIP programs folded up because of this LR closure but SA remains a paying program. Honestly,i am really impressed.

i am really impressed with the way the admin is handling this program,for the fact that he loss to LR he is still paying investors with PM,so many HYIP programs folded up because of this LR closure but SA remains a paying program. Honestly,i am really impressed.

Although have had very many posters to tell that this is good for investing and they have received payments here, but I don't think that this is good place for investing because we too can see that they only say but don't see really payment proof from them with enough amount and bass no, site too have ran a bit long already therefore it will have many risks for investing at this time

If only look at voting of this posters, we can't believe that this is good program for investing because they don't have really payment proofs with enough Bass no and amount in all, but if check in detail status of monitors, we too can see that it is nice when this site have ran more 50 days already and very many trusted and qualified monitors too have approved for this site and almost is in status "Paying", although it still will have many risks but investors still give a trying here

The problem is that now that LR is no longer online what and how do we go about it because in as much as I can see I tell you that the program is a very good program but we wont be able to cashout our fund into our LR any longer