Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

SecureAssets - Secureassets.com

lyjas

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can just see some payment proof which is very good from this program and I think its just the very current payment payment proof for sure but what I dont really understand here is the duration which they are going to last.

I've got this update:

"Dear Investors,

We would like to inform that due to current LibertyReserve issues, from Monday 27.05.2013 daily profits of the investors who invested through LibertyReserve will be

added as PerfectMoney earnings to their account balances and can be withdrawn to Perfect Money account at any time.

>From 01.06.2013 we will provide exchange service and the users who have money in their SecureAssets LibertyReserve account balance can exchange their funds to

PerfectMoney.

If you don't have PerfectMoney account, please open one and set in Edit Profile section of SecureAssets. Please note that we will update e-currency account numbers

every 24 hours.

We appreciate for your kind understanding.

https://secureassets.com"

I've got this update:

"Dear Investors,

We would like to inform that due to current LibertyReserve issues, from Monday 27.05.2013 daily profits of the investors who invested through LibertyReserve will be

added as PerfectMoney earnings to their account balances and can be withdrawn to Perfect Money account at any time.

>From 01.06.2013 we will provide exchange service and the users who have money in their SecureAssets LibertyReserve account balance can exchange their funds to

PerfectMoney.

If you don't have PerfectMoney account, please open one and set in Edit Profile section of SecureAssets. Please note that we will update e-currency account numbers

every 24 hours.

We appreciate for your kind understanding.

https://secureassets.com"

With almost HYIP sites, it is general info and sure we too need to accept this status, hope that LR will back again early when investors can invest again with this method with their fund although we're too not sure that LR will still be many values in all, at this time, as my idea, PM still is best payment way