Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

oximofunds - oximofunds.com

I am not admin

Welcome to OximoFunds.com

Discover the returns possible in the world's largest financial market, the off-exchange foreign currency market (Forex). Forex is where banks, corporations, and whole countries make investments. It is just over the past few years that private investors, such as yourself, have been getting more involved with these opportunities. Investing with our company gives an investor who cannot watch the market 24 hours a day the chance to participate in the world's largest market - Forex

Oximo Funds Trading SA is a trading company, designed specifically for people who want to get reliable and profitable profits from their investments. You do not have to incur various hidden fees in order to benefit from investing your funds with us. Investing with us is absolutely hassle-free and no paperwork. After years of professional trading we have joined our skills, knowledge and talents in the effort to bring a new reliable investment opportunity. As the result of careful planning and joint work emerged Oximo Funds, a reliable trading company registered in Seychelles, which offers great returns along with professional approach and security for your investment.

Kind Regards , CEO of Oximo Funds Trading SA (International Trading Company registered in Seychelles)

Plans :

image-F5CC_4D267A6D.gif

image-3C1D_4D267A6D.gif

image-ED73_4D267A6D.gif

Accept : LR, PM

Referral : 5%

Payment : Instant

Link >>> oximofunds.com

Instant withdrawal option is an welcome factor in the hyip world and great to see this site offer such option this will reduce the risk of delay or non payment

Out of the plans available only 2% daily plan is affordable where the investor could easily break even in 50 days sounds good further as compounding option is available we could always start compounding after the 50th day of break even and increase our earnings

Plans seem to offer stable ROI so i see no risk of the site not paying

The site design is simple and nice and its using a very good script

further the site is well secured by DDOS makes the site secured to invest

The site is running for two days and only two monitors are listed in the site Rate-us page and both are showing waiting status

Site has very professional look and with good protection KoDDOS and SSL

Plans offer 2-.25% daily roi that is quite reasonable but very attractive, the attractiveness of the program will always help this hyip to gether more new deposits,

and resonableness of roi will help stay longer. Minimum deposit being only 1$ it is easy for any one to test this program without big risk.

Profit rates are excellent and acceptable, and does not contain a risk

A minimum deposit of just $ 1, and instant payment

Website design looks good ,

15 days of the plan first, and 30 days to plan the second 50 days of the Third Plan

I think it's acceptable periods, and there is no objection to test this site .

I dont think the rate does not consist a risk and it definitly shows it's not a real investment company. However, I find it acceptable for a money game just like most of the hyips.

The min deposit is 41, which is good and the lock period is 15 at least , which makes the risk pretty low.

The roi was good and 1stplan is best as it was short term and we get 30%return in the 15days which is great to see and you can use gsmonitor rcb as said by luci.The site also seeming like one of the best site in future,1st try them with $1,which is the affordable for everyone.

The plans are for business days so if we look at the 120 business days it may even take up to 5-6 months

its too long to have a short term plan up to 6 months and to break even it may take up to 2 1/2 months

the lock up period is only 15 days for the min investment plan. in anyway i dont feel good with this one. Its the debitcard thing thats bothering me.

They send out a free debit card if uou invest $1000,00 and over. i dont think anyone will do and i think the card is just a fake photo montage fixed around a little.

If they actually has this card they would also sell it for the deposut people under $1000,00. And gain a bit of comission as resellers.

im out

This program is gaining ground every day as more forums gives it their support but i don't like hyip that pay only on business day. The minimum to invest is a little high and so i will only watch the progress of this hyip from afar.

instant payment is always been a very good factor for a hyip program which is provided in this program by admin..it is a good sign for all investors..

2% daily profit with minimum investment is just 1 is quite reasonable..it is looking a very stable and trusted program to me..

I feel the site offer of debit card is a blind promotion

since its very rare to expect many to invest $1000 or more looks like its very hardly anyone will qualify for the card

But i was wondering how is it possible for the hyip admin to get master card support for the debit card since the requirements and rule to follow to get master logo is too strict

• 1 month later...