Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Cityrain-inv - Cityrain-inv.com

xetang

Welcome to Cityrain-inv.!

Dear friends, you are welcome to our official website.

We are an international investment company, and our mission is to provide our clients with the trust assets management services at the Forex market.

We are sure that you will be interested in our on-line platform for the real-time investments. This platform is designed to make investments via Internet easy and comprehensible. Web-browser is the only thing you need for all the operations.

CityRain Daily 70 Day's

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

CR_1 $5 - $20 2.00

CR_2 $21 - $100 2.50

CR_3 $101 - $500 3.00

CR_4 $501 - $100,000 3.50

CityRain After 1 Day's

CR_1 $10 - $100 105.00

CR_2 $101 - $1,000 110.00

CR_3 $1,001 - $100,000 115.00

CityRain After 7 Day's

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

CR_1 $25 - $100 140.00

CR_2 $101 - $1,000 175.00

CR_3 $1,001 - $100,000 210.00

CityRain Daily 30Day's 7%

CR_1 $1,000 - $100,000 7.00

Professional Management Team

Reliable Investments Packages

Fast Payments

Strong DDoS Protection

SSL-Secured Website

Dedicated Server

24/7 Clients Support Service

Accept: LR, PM, STP, EG, Payza

Join here: https://cityrain-inv.com/

this program is very much new online and i think investors can do hit and run on the program,though the program look kinda confusing,due to the long and short term plan being offered,i think investors should just take fast profit on this program and invest with other better program we have around,i think the program should get support from hyip monitors

benefits offered by the admin is quite reasonable for a HYIP program and we have a great opportunity to be able to get the benefit until batras predetermined time in making these gains have been exhausted, and I'm sure the admin will be very good in giving payments to its investors

I do believe no investor will prefer to invest income in first plan because 1st plan is usually 70 days long however we can easily see that 1 day plan is additionally available to invest money. I most certainly will prefer everyone to invest money a single day plan because advantage is that all of us will receive our payout in just a day.

The website of this new HYIP has SSL. It is good and not bad. There are many investment plans available on the website of this HYIP. It means there are so many choices for the investor about how to manage the money. But, most investment plans on this HYIP has very high RoI and not reasonable

This is a new hyip and the site has ssl.but i think some roi planes are reasonable and some are not.the first plane for the minimum deposit $5 is quite reasonable and looks sustainable from other but in other planes roi rates are too high.So I think if any one invest in the first plane then there is a chance for get paid.