Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

singcash - singcash.com

obeconline

the click rate on this program is very standard but i wonder why the admin of the program did not state the minimum payout on the program.the program is just 24 hours online and i can tell the program is not getting much attention from ptc members,i think it best if members wait and do proper research on this program before clicking on the forum

i agree with you, it is better to wait since we also cannot do so much here and based on what i see right now it still hard to accumulate more dollars here to cashout and so far no one get paid here because this program just one day old site

@sarah21

You said it yourself its a new site so what prove do you need? As its take too long to reach minimum and cashout in here.I will be surprise if you can find proof of payments as this early time. If you want proof then you need to join and click and hope to reach minimum then cashout or you just wait for others to reach minimum and see if they will get paid. But I'm sure by the time you see this site has paying status its already running for more than a month already.

@sarah21

You said it yourself its a new site so what prove do you need? As its take too long to reach minimum and cashout in here.I will be surprise if you can find proof of payments as this early time. If you want proof then you need to join and click and hope to reach minimum then cashout or you just wait for others to reach minimum and see if they will get paid. But I'm sure by the time you see this site has paying status its already running for more than a month already.

Well that's quite true. Sorry for the silly question. :) I am not in hurry.. I will wait for payment proofs.