Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Klickwallet - Klickwallet.com

I'm not admin

http://klickwallet.com/

Welcome to KlickWallet

I proudly welcome everyone to KlickWallet. My name is Andrew Bridge, and I am the admin of KlickWallet. We all have finally entered the New Year 2011, with much high hopes, expectations, and new plans for our journey of life ahead. KlickWallet has finally launched its venture online, where we here at KlickWallet strive to do our best, in maximizing your profits.

* Introduction Plan. 115% After 5 Day. min. $10 / max. $1000

* Professional Plan. 140% After 10 Day. min. $50 / max. $2500

* Special Plan. 200% After 20 Day. min. $100 / max. $5000

During the past year 2010, you have gone through very good investment programs, and at the same time, equally, and even more bad ones. Some of you have gained through certain programs, while some of you have lost. But it will not do any good, if you think about the bad past that might have happened to you, and then regret about it. You need to realize that, there will always be a lot of hurdles for you to jump over, until you reach your point of success. Remember you have a future lying ahead, a future which depends on how you act now.

You will have to make plans for a bright future, and hence you need to find a reliable, and a good program to invest in. That is why we here at KlickWallet have come into existence; to provide you with the best investment solutions and strategies. We assure you that we will do everything possible within our capabilities, to make KlickWallet, a professional, long lasting program, with prompt payments, and quality support. Let us all together make this New Year 2011, a very pleasant and successful one, with KlickWallet.

plan1.pngplan2.pngplan3.png

referral.png

http://klickwallet.com/

The site is newly launched and already a couple of monitors listed in the Rate-us page shows paying status

The profits offered on the plans are good but doesn't expect it to run long

But as the site is new i feel its the right time to invest and make some quick profits while the site is still paying

The site design is nice but not looking very impressive and the script used is cheap yet its secured by DDOS

The Live chat support service is an encouraging factor where the investor can obtain immediate feedback

Its good to note there is a wide range of payment processor offered including alertpay which gives extra protection to the investors in recovering their principle

More information

Domain : klickwallet.com

IP :

Registrar : ENOM, INC.

Nameservers :

NS1.DRAGONARA.NET (194.8.74.187)

NS2.DRAGONARA.NET (194.8.75.46)

Created : 25-dec-2010

Updated : 26-dec-2010

Expires : 25-dec-2011

Domain Info : Google PR :

klickwallet.com

www.klickwallet.com

Alexa's rank : 3860775

RAW Whois : =-=-=-=

Visit AboutUs.org for more information about klickwallet.com

AboutUs: klickwallet.com

Registration Service Provided By: Namecheap.com

Visit: http://namecheap.com

Domain name: klickwallet.com

Registrant Contact:

WhoisGuard

WhoisGuard Protected ()

Fax:

8939 S. Sepulveda Blvd. #110 - 732

Westchester, CA 90045

US

Administrative Contact:

WhoisGuard

WhoisGuard Protected (89bf1141d277405b879ff5681dc5390e.protect@whoisguard.com)

+1.6613102107

Fax: +1.6613102107

Westchester, CA 90045

US

Technical Contact:

WhoisGuard

WhoisGuard Protected (89bf1141d277405b879ff5681dc5390e.protect@whoisguard.com)

+1.6613102107

Fax: +1.6613102107

Westchester, CA 90045

US

Name Servers:

ns1.dragonara.net

ns2.dragonara.net

Creation date: 25 Dec 2010 15:23:00

Expiration date: 25 Dec 2011 10:23:00

I see that many monitors are offering RCB offer which will enable us to recover part of the principle back

The highest offer is 500% which comes from Hyip-Scope

So its better to invest through them and earn the referral commission up to 25% of the principle back

I see that many monitors are offering RCB offer which will enable us to recover part of the principle back

The highest offer is 500% which comes from Hyip-Scope

So its better to invest through them and earn the referral commission up to 25% of the principle back

Thanks for the info, i am going to try the hyip out and was looking for some good rcb back:)

I think and i feel this hyip can actually make it for some rounds. The roi is good and sustainable for a longer time. So it will be a good time now for me to go for it. 25% back in a second is giving it a true push too.

Thanks for the info, i am going to try the hyip out and was looking for some good rcb back:)

I think and i feel this hyip can actually make it for some rounds. The roi is good and sustainable for a longer time. So it will be a good time now for me to go for it. 25% back in a second is giving it a true push too.

well i even wanted to invest in this site but iam not sure how can i invest it through the monitor and get the RCB offer

Since you have good experience in hyip can you let me know how can i invest through the monitor and recover part of my principle immediately