Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Square Investment - squareinv.com

vnhyipgroup

I am not admin.

Square Investment

Welcome to SquareInv.com!

Square Investment Ltd. is a group of professional traders. Complex world of stock markets is our daily concern. Our group was set up in 2008 in the United Kingdom, United States - Chicago, Illinois.

Almost 4 year of successful development ensured us that we are ready to open our service to the whole world. We are proud of having approximately 700 offline investors. In a view of responsibility we decided to attract investments online.

Online investment attraction is the best way to make our business grow faster. It allows to manage assets on-the-fly quickly responding to the market situation changes. International stock trading is a great risk, but also a great gain. Our professionalism lets us put rather high interest rate for investments attraction. We deal with domestic and foreign stocks, short-term money market instruments, bonds and other securities.

There are a lot of High yield investment programs online, but most of them are not reliable. On the contrary, we offer you a great opportunity of stable and high interest combined with confidence in your investment safety.

Our professional traders have accumulated a great experience of stock trading and developed a lot of highly profitable funds management schemes which allow us to put high interest rates for our customers.

Our company's most valuable asset is a relationship between Square Investment Ltd. and its customers. We believe that our cooperation must be based on trust, amicability, professionalism and openness. More than 700 offline investors have appreciated our professional service.

Become our customer and enjoy one of the best investment opportunities around the web!

Investment Plans:

mh.jpg

Plan A - 1.5% Daily 20 Calendar Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan A $20 - $300 1.50

Plan B - 2.0% Daily 40 Calendar Days

Plan B $301 - $1,000 2.00

Plan C - 2.5% Daily 70 Calendar Days

Plan C $1,001 - $5,000 2.50

Plan D - 3.0% Daily 100 Calendar Days

Plan D $5,001 - $100,000 3.00

Plan E (For Representative) - 3.0% Daily 100 Calendar Days

Plan E $300 - $100,000 3.00

Accepted Currencies: LR, PM, STP

7% referral commission

Link: http://squareinv.com/

What is the major reason of me been into this kind program I saw no reason because the program is very unsuccesful here from the look of things and I also think that we need good motivation to trade here in the market and make the most out of here for sure.

What is the major reason of me been into this kind program I saw no reason because the program is very unsuccesful here from the look of things and I also think that we need good motivation to trade here in the market and make the most out of here for sure.

i possibly could not found this hyp attractive and as well no protection accessible to accounts. Cheap cost script utilized by admin. Plans which is available from hyip are very much long term. After acquiring such details i reach for the conclusion of which hyip may not pay its investors greater than a week.So beware of it.

i possibly could not found this hyp attractive and as well no protection accessible to accounts. Cheap cost script utilized by admin. Plans which is available from hyip are very much long term. After acquiring such details i reach for the conclusion of which hyip may not pay its investors greater than a week.So beware of it.

the admin of the program should have done better with the script of the program,though i kinda like the green design and background of the program,the daily return on the program is also ok as well but too bad the admin did not install security to the program,i can only hope the admin will add it soon,because i cant imagine what will happen if hacker attack the prgram

• 4 weeks later...

well despite the support this program was able to get from hyip monitors,the admin of the program did not sustain the plan on the term offered,i guess admin can close this thread now as the program has stop paying investors.i only come inhere to update this thread so that the admin of this scam program will not come back and start confusing investors to the program.

http://allmonitors.net/hyip/squareinv.com