Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Can forex trading be a main job?

However forex trading remain risky, not always profit easily to obtained, sometime loss occured and might sometime facing successive loses also can disturbed emotion which sometime if we can't control emotion properly hence we will become reckless trading because desired to recover loss as quick as possible then become greedy in trading and this not wise decision

In the business process will be also our fault either in trade or because of psychological reasons, and in the presence of the evaluation we will be required to be able to fix it and applied on the next trading conditions to become better and profit will be consistent in getting

In the business process will be also our fault either in trade or because of psychological reasons, and in the presence of the evaluation we will be required to be able to fix it and applied on the next trading conditions to become better and profit will be consistent in getting

because every trader definitely have errors when trading, the most important thing a trader always evaluate properly, in order to correct errors in the trade well, as well as skills and our ability to be improved, so that the future can be better and nice run of his trade

because every trader definitely have errors when trading, the most important thing a trader always evaluate properly, in order to correct errors in the trade well, as well as skills and our ability to be improved, so that the future can be better and nice run of his trade

for that error and risks should be in our control properly in order to better control and manage every way her properly, and able to make our business better luck, with we can control the risks correctly it will be very easy also in the running every way to achieve profits

in terms of the evaluation is to be executed each run trading, and in the forex business is to be able to run trade have maximum knowledge in order to facilitate in forex to be run so that the benefit will be obtained

There are some trader which already having good ability to become profitable and forex become main source income, and they trading for living, I am ever reading one grandmother which she can making huge money from forex business, and this is included one great business if we having ability to making money from forex market

There are some trader which already having good ability to become profitable and forex become main source income, and they trading for living, I am ever reading one grandmother which she can making huge money from forex business, and this is included one great business if we having ability to making money from forex market

because the ability is the main thing that must be owned by a trader, with great ability and understand the workings of his trade, the profits can be easy to obtain. so keep learning to understand and manage his trade well, as profits and losses that traders who runs his own

Yes for is not a job replacement but forex is an investment and can be a full time employment depending on how much you are willing to inject into it. First,just as in any business, don't expect to make profits without minor losses,but your win rate should be above 75%.

I don't like when people generalize things. Not every trader has a same capability or analyzing power. Their winning ratio will vary. And above 75% winning rate is a bit much in my opinion. One can do good even with a 60% winning system. It all depends on the trader manages his money.

I take forex trading as a hobby because I have full-time work which I can't quit cuz I need to support my family, while there is no confidence I will able to make off living with earnings from forex. I think most of us in same situation. 

indeed many traders in making forex used as a hobby, if indeed it can make us understand that we should be able to master and execute trading properly, in order to better understand and learn well how it works properly, so that we can easily achieve the benefits

I take forex trading as a hobby because I have full-time work which I can't quit cuz I need to support my family, while there is no confidence I will able to make off living with earnings from forex. I think most of us in same situation. 

in carrying out forex trading it does we can make the main ingredient in the work, because by having the very high profits it obtained would be sufficient in his daily needs. But it would be given first before plunging in forex we must strive to learn to run

therefore we have much to learn how to run a trade well, and take advantage of the facilities demo account forexmart well, so we can learn to understand the concept of trade, and manage risk and capital well, so in real accounts we can do better and be comfortable executing trades

therefore we have much to learn how to run a trade well, and take advantage of the facilities demo account well, so we can learn to understand the concept of trade, and manage risk and capital well, so in real accounts we can do better and be comfortable executing trades

learning is very important in running trading well, because the forex business was business very own in a very high risk, so with that traders should be able to run the trading well on the run as in the demo account or a contest demo to gradually improve trading skills to knowing we execute forex trading well

learning is very important in running trading well, because the forex business was business very own in a very high risk, so with that traders should be able to run the trading well on the run as in the demo account or a contest demo to gradually improve trading skills to knowing we execute forex trading well

therefore traders have much to learn regularly, and take advantage of the demo account facilities as well as a demo contest in forexmart well, so I can understand and execute trading well, and the ability to increase our trade with the good, and in a real account can be comfortable executing trades

therefore traders have much to learn regularly, and take advantage of the demo account facilities as well as a demo contest in forexmart well, so I can understand and execute trading well, and the ability to increase our trade with the good, and in a real account can be comfortable executing trades

learning and understanding is one thing that we must continue to manage and maximize well, in order to make it easier to achieve the benefits, because it all had our control properly, in order to and are able to make its way better