Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Can forex trading be a main job?

We all know that forex is a very high risk, for months I plunge in forex trading, and I have felt the bitterness of current accounts had MC, currently do not run out of funds left. So, can forex trading be a main job? Are there any who have undergone this work as a source of income?

• Downvote 2

Yes, forex can be a main job. But I would not recomend it for the newbie. Only to those who are expert with trading. In terms they can minimize the lost up to 0.35% only. I still hole my present job as a translator coz, I still love my job.

<p>

We all know that forex is a very high risk, for months I plunge in forex trading, and I have felt the bitterness of current accounts had MC, currently do not run out of funds left. So, can forex trading be a main job? Are there any who have undergone this work as a source of income?

forex be the main job of course can. trading as long as we can have a stable and sufficient income to our live forex and can continue to continue his income from our trading system, why not.

results of the forex business is far greater than anything that we can trade well.

It is very possible to make this online business as our main job, we don't have to worry about it, the only thing that we need to worry is the way we trade. Well, in order to make forex as our main job, we need experience, skills, and a bit of luck. In my country there are a lot of professional traders that make forex as their main job

we can make forex as the main job if we have a good ability in the trade and also has a very large amount of capital and that we should be able to have if you want to make forex as the main job, but if we still do not have the ability and the amount of capital great then we will only be able to make forex as extra work for us

we can make forex as the main job if we have a good ability in the trade and also has a very large amount of capital and that we should be able to have if you want to make forex as the main job, but if we still do not have the ability and the amount of capital great then we will only be able to make forex as extra work for us

I think we all already know it, since main job mean that we make our living from it, that mean forex trading is our main job and we need a lot of skills to make our trading's result is good not bad, and always in profit. if we don't have skills , i recommend to reconsider forex as main job for us.

I have good fate in forex. I'm really sure that in future forex will be more and more popular. This is great business that can give us a lot of money after all. To be profitable trader, we will always need to improve our skill and experience to trade. This is needed so we will have more choice to face different market movement.

I doubt we can do consistent profits even we do it as a main job. Yet, I would say only take it as our job if we know that we can make profits and also have other source of income. Because, expect the unexpected that we might not able to gain profits in a day or even for a long time so, we just be patient and try other ways to earn and we are serious in here then, better to divide our investments.

It is very sad to hear about this, and you lose so much money in Forex trading business. But, there is no wonder, because not only you, so many traders also had the same experiences in forex trading. But, overall, we still can do forex as the main job for us. Not as the investors, but we can do as brokers

If risks and loss associated with forex trading is given more than necessary consideration, we may likely not give our best to it. We can earn good money from trading forex, but I'd always not advice that the trader makes it his/her sole job. People do it however. But a good investor must have multiple streams of income.

In my opinion, the forex business is very risky. So you should still be accompanied with another work that certainly income (monthly obvious). I heard that there are indeed people who are successful and make forex as main income, but to be as they certainly need process.

@Achiever2015, I agree with what you say, because I think it would fit in forex as a side job because if we make forex as main job would not be optimal because we certainly will not benefit in forex continuously.

I think so. As we know, forex is a flexible business. We can trade anytime and anywhere. I also a part time trader with instaforex. Forex trading give me chance to get profit as my additional income to fulfill my daily need, although i haven't be able to get profit consistently.

I think so. As we know, forex is a flexible business. We can trade anytime and anywhere. I also a part time trader with instaforex. Forex trading give me chance to get profit as my additional income to fulfill my daily need, although i haven't be able to get profit consistently.

But it is not as anytime as we want, but i think that is already long enough because Forex opened for 24/5 not 24/7. Same here, i am a part trader in forex, and same with you, i trade in instaforex. Forex so far can be a main job as long as that trader really want to make this job because their own job.

@Achiever2015, I agree with what you say, because I think it would fit in forex as a side job because if we make forex as main job would not be optimal because we certainly will not benefit in forex continuously.

i don not agree with both of you guys,one can take forex trading as full time job but it all about the level of understanding one have as a trader,though it not gonna be an easy thing to do but i can tell you guys it possible,as a trader myself i have being able to make constant monthly profit with trading Forex,it about just about trading skills and how well one understand the market,though one will lose in the middle but with proper money management definitely one will make profit at the end of the month.

@bangcool: in future, i agree with you. It seems forex now gained more and more popularity from many countries, there are a lot of new traders that just join in this field and trying to earn but in the end mostly of them loss, and still 90% traders lost their money in forex, even like that it will not stop many traders to make forex as their main job.

But it is not as anytime as we want, but i think that is already long enough because Forex opened for 24/5 not 24/7. Same here, i am a part trader in forex, and same with you, i trade in instaforex. Forex so far can be a main job as long as that trader really want to make this job because their own job.

What I mean we can trade at any time when the market is open, and we can spend our weekend to refresh our mind and evaluate our trading. And you're right and i think we should have real business too,because it's too risky if we just depend our life from forex only.

Specifically, we can only trade when the market is open. So this will be common sense, that a trader must know when the market is usually open and know the different market sessions particularly the one you are trading for the pairs since, it's the best to trade with the pairs that has high volatility. It will be always our decision to do such full time trading or rely our income coming from here.

As Forex is a risky business so I think everyone should take it as partime job. Student should start with micro amount.

Start with demo account first then we can start real trading by small amount to feel the atmosphere in real trading. Or we can utilize no deposit bonus from our broker to start trading with real account.

that is really true , just using the demo account you would like trading on live account already. you don't need to trade on the live account just to learn and experience real trading . so if you want to make forex as your main job you would learn or start first with using the demo account.

• 2 weeks later...

As Forex is a risky business so I think everyone should take it as partime job. Student should start with micro amount.

I can say you can even trade as pro and also make forex as your main job, but if you are student then the only option to made forex as your sidejob, if you made forex as your main job while you are a student then forex will ruin your life, since you must abandoned your own education for this one.