Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Can forex trading be a main job?

Okay @sidejob Let's think like this if you can turn forex as main job means you will lose your current job which give you money and quite stable compared to foreign exchange. This is a big loss, if your foreign exchange job gives you better stability i don't have much doubt about it, but if not it is better to reconsider about to turn forex as main job.

So far I am still treat forex as part time business but I am happy because already get earning from forex business as additional income and might someday later if already on retired hence will become main source income, for certain trader might already treat forex as main business and this business also help many unemployment if they have skill trading

Technically forex or stock or even binary is possible to be a main job, nothing can ever stop you to decide that and also some "outer" fact. Forex needed more maintenance than ever because its high volatility and one should think clearly do they really want to turn forex as their own main job? If they do that, better be think twice about it before you cry of your lose.

Forex can indeed be our main job, but we just need to adapt to it and learn to handle the pressure, it will be something which will lead us to success and achieve results. I have learned a lot, it has helped me gain confidence and today I am taking Forex as my full time work.

Foreign exchange is actually just like the other business is fine when you turn it as main job, well not really fine but if you know how to manage the risk and earn constantly i think it is okay to make foreign exchange as your own main job, and this is not impossible because there are some people who already did before and they still do it until now.

Sure, forex can be main job , all kind of job could be your main job. Well money is the other case i think the first is satisfaction. Talk off a bit from forex, we can see many unique jobs people created, they stick it because of their satisfaction not because they want to earn big. Well, FX offers high income for us, this is a good chance to turn it and grab it as your own job that gives you bigger income.

yes y not because future of forex is so good because forex is the only work for the whole world to earn money .they can earn while setting anywhere in any city so i thing forex is a best work if we learn the forex then its our main job instead of other work in these work we become our own boss which is very good for every person.

In future forex would be promising even now it still promising and once the world more connected especially with those rising countries in African continent and several countries in Asia, the market would be more crowded and daily turnover is keep increasing even there is some falling down thanks to global crisis. But to make forex as main job is depend on what you call as main job.

There is no reason why it can’t be and to be honest, I know many people who do trading as their primary work and do it successfully, so there is really no reason why we can’t do it, we just need to make sure we have proper plans for it and then we can easily make it our primary work.

But it takes time unless you have enough capital, imagine you start with few hundred dollars and even if you can keep making profit and never lose, you will be able to reach satisfied level of earning in 1-2 years. But if you lose few times and struggling it could take longer also this if you don't withdraw your profit and keep compounding.

Well if you do Forex Trading on behalf of any other, then it may be called a job, but if you do it for yourself, then no it isn't job, it will become a business.

If we want to trade in forex make sure that we already have good skills. We must prepare ourselves before we trade in forex.To make forex trading as job and make us earn money, it takes process

But remember their success story is theirs and yours are different. Make sure you also notice what is that trader lack so you can learn how he solve that thing. Forex surely hard thing to do but it could be our main job with enough courage and also our focus to trade in this business despite of the risk it has.

But remember their success story is theirs and yours are different. Make sure you also notice what is that trader lack so you can learn how he solve that thing. Forex surely hard thing to do but it could be our main job with enough courage and also our focus to trade in this business despite of the risk it has.

If we want to make forex trading as main job, we must try to understand and must be able to make money consistently. If we still can not make money, we should not take forex as main job

Well if you do Forex Trading on behalf of any other, then it may be called a job, but if you do it for yourself, then no it isn't job, it will become a business.

I think none of these can make money for others and if anyone do then it might be for limited time only. I better say that forex trading is a full time business where our job is to learn how we can make money through forex trading.

I think none of these can make money for others and if anyone do then it might be for limited time only. I better say that forex trading is a full time business where our job is to learn how we can make money through forex trading.

Actually all will depending with each trader intention, I have seen so many trader already treat forex as full time business and they can trading for living, but indeed not easy to making money with trading, forex market that move very dynamic sometime making trader suffering with loss in trading

That is all up to anyone who want to trade with it, side job or main job doesn't change the fact that we must be careful with our trading, also we need to remember that foreign exchange is a risky business and one wrong step you could be done with your account despite of your view about fx as main or part time job.

Yes, it could lead to more losses which i think is not a very good idea, not to mention people who lose their focus usually cannot recover easily, but for me side job is not a multitask, well it is monotask, it is just we do different thing in one day, for example we do our job as civil servant in the morning up to afternoon, and during evening as forex trader.

Yes, it could lead to more losses which i think is not a very good idea, not to mention people who lose their focus usually cannot recover easily, but for me side job is not a multitask, well it is monotask, it is just we do different thing in one day, for example we do our job as civil servant in the morning up to afternoon, and during evening as forex trader.

Forex trading can be main job. And as long as we want to learn about forex trading. Use demo account as well as possible to improve our trading skills. Make us be more ready to trade in forex

If the knowledge is there yes forex can be a main job all that you have to do is follow the principle and ensure that you have good knowledge on how to deal with this business then you are good to go ,forex is very profitable that is why you must work hard to know more for yourself