Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Can forex trading be a main job?

In my view we should not take it as a main job but as a part time or side job so that even if we have any losses in forex trading our other main job is there to support us financially to do forex trading again, if there is no other main job then forex trading would be more riskier for us.

make forex trading as the main job is not easy. We must have the knowledge and skills of good trading. given the huge forex risk. we will never know what will happen in the future. Therefore, we should have a side job if you want to make forex trading as a major work.

• 2 weeks later...

Forex could be a main job for trader no matter how much we look at it, because this job's prospect is really really high and can lift your living standard, if only you can manage the risk well. Aside from that thing we already see there are a lot of full time trader that earn money constantly each month.

• 2 weeks later...

I do not think that we can make forex our main job. Forex is no way our main job. Its too risky and we need to make other jobs our priority so we have something going on for us. I think forex is just way too risky to make it a main job and some day is nothing but losing and misery so I urge that if you can't make money you should take a day job to make money. I think a day job is so much better than forex. 

Yes, of course forex can be a main job and there are many people who are doing it as a main job. I also want to select forex as a main job but so far I could not manage a big capital required for trading. I am doing a salaried job and I know very well that I can not start trading as a main job because with small capital it would not be possible to earn much profit for my living.

First question is how much trading capital you can afford to loss in forex trading? Another question is can we make some good profit in forex? I do want to have 100,000 dollars trading capital and I do hope I can make big income in here. Another reason why I like to continue trading in forex is that from a few 10 dollars I already going to reach a 1,000 dollars trading capital.

we are able to help make currency trading for the reason that major career in case we have now an excellent capability inside the buy and sell as well as includes a incredibly massive amount money understanding that we will be able to possess if you wish to help make currency trading for the reason that major career, nevertheless in case we still do not have the capability along with the amount of money great subsequently we will still only be able to help make currency trading since more work for you.

Sure, trading can be a trader's means of earning and the only thing that puts food on the table, but before this will come to pass, the trader should understand that he has a well articulated knowledge of Forex. This is the only wag success can be achieved by trading in the business.

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Yes, it could be and there is huge scope in there. If we want to make this as our primary work / business then we should first take a proper training from a reliable source, I would simply recommend Baby Pips, as they have school kind of system, so we would learn all lesson step by step, it is great to have such learning while after that demo is always there to enhance our trading skills further and that will allow us to make it the main job.

Well, forex in nature is a neutral things you cannot see that as a job that could be part time job only or as full time job only. But in this case you can can switch between those two when the condition allows you to do something with it.

Forex is flexible because we will be able to trade any time we want. We just have to understand market movement  because it will they key for us to earn profit consistently