Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Can forex trading be a main job?

I can't survive in forex if my determination is low so I really need to focus on one thing. That a trader must know when the market is usually open and know the different market sessions particularly the one you are trading for the pairs since, it's the best to trade with the pairs that has high volatility.

Forex trading gives me chance to get profit as my additional income to fulfill my daily need. But still forex business is very risky. So you should still be accompanied with another work that certainly income. As in forex you may lose most of your capital.

I'm a part-time trader too in forex. It's too risky. I think if we wanna trade in forex, we should use demo account first before using real account. Because forex is risky business, if we directly use real account, i think we will just spend our money in vain, especially if we dont wanna learn from our experience. I think welcome bonus like 15EUR from Armada can be used by trader who wanna start trading with real account if we have understand the basic of trading using demo account.

We can spend our time as professional trader in forex if we are well-trained in this business; if not then it is better not to spend your time for nothing. That business needs time and effort so that we can succeed in this business. So it is looks hard to get it as a main job.

Yes, forex can be a main job. But I would not recomend it for the newbie. Only to those who are expert with trading. In terms they can minimize the lost up to 0.35% only. I still hole my present job as a translator coz, I still love my job.

Forex can be for the pro or the talented or experienced trader. If you make profit daily, there is not reason why you can't continue to do that full time. Forex is magnificent and we can make a full time income from it if we have enough knowledge, skills, talent, experience, discipline and capital. Forex is way too easy for the pro so they should make a full time living from it. Why not? If you got free and easy money you should take it. 

It is very possible to make this online business as our main job, we don't have to worry about it, and the only thing that we need to worry is the way we trade. Well, in order to make Forex as our main job, we need experience, skills, and a bit of luck. In my country there are a lot of professional traders.

I believe that forex becoming one's main job or not is rather a case of choice than the prospects. Many, there are who have made forex trading their main stay job. However lots of people consider forex as another source of income. I belong to this category. I don't see forex being my main job.

Forex is very flexible. Because the forex market is open 24 hours. So we can trade whenever you want. Therefore many people who make forex as a full-time job and a part-time job. If we can get consistent profit, we can make forex as a full-time job.

Well, since main job mean that we make our living from it, that mean forex trading is our main job and we need a lot of skills to make our trades result is good not bad, and always in profit. If we don't have skills, I recommend reconsidering Forex as main job at least for the most people.

It's possible if we have a good ability in the trade and also has a very large amount of capital and that we should be able to have if you want to make Forex as the main job, but if we still do not have the ability and the amount of capital great then we will only be able to make Forex as extra work for us.

Well, since main job mean that we make our living from it, that mean forex trading is our main job and we need a lot of skills to make our trades result is good not bad, and always in profit. If we don't have skills, I recommend reconsidering Forex as main job at least for the most people.

I think its only for the experienced and pro trader. I think its very hard for newbie to make a full time living off of it. since you will need good knowledge, skills, experiences, and sound strategies not all newbie can do that and it will take time but if you do it for a year then you can or maybe rely on it more than if you're in your first 6 months in it. It takes a lot of experiences to nail that cat. 

forex trading can be a full time job,what really matter when trading forex is for one to have proper understanding on the market to make more money on the market and the good news is that one can surely make big profit when trading the market if one is having proper knowledge and understanding on the market.

I doubt that a newbie can make a living from it. They will lose so much more. They will lose more than gaining. I think making it full time is more so for the experienced and pro trader. If you're a pro trader, you can do it full time and don't have to worry about losing money. You might make enough for one month in one week. Also, its safer for newbie to keep a job since that will help them with some money to pay for their bills first. 

It seems forex now gained more and more popularity from many countries, there are a lot of new traders that just join in this field and trying to earn but in the end mostly of them loss, and still 90% traders lost their money in forex, even like that it will not stop many traders to make forex as their main job.

We can take forex trading as full time job but it all about the level of understanding one have as a trader, though it not going to be an easy thing to do but I can tell you guys it possible, as a trader myself I have being able to make constant monthly profit with trading Forex. It's just about trading skills and how well one understands the market.

I think that it is okay as we can trade at any time when the market is open, and we can spend our weekend to refresh our mind and evaluate our trading. And you're right and I think we should have real business too, because it's too risky if we just depend on our life from forex only.

Its too risky if you only have one source of income in forex. Forex is not so stable at time so you're kidding yourself. However, if you work and trade then its a double whammy since you will not be hasty in forex and can earn more in long term trading. Notice that you earn more in longer term trading like holding on to your trade for one day to four days or several weeks. 

Forex is now the main source of income to many traders so I guess it's safe to say that it's my main job right now. I do hope that I can sustain and maintain my monthly income still. This is the hope that I want to grow myself with. I'm sure with proper timing and investments I can reach a point in which I will be happy earning online. I know I can't survive in forex if my determination is low so I really need to focus on one thing.