Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

nmdkclix - nmdkclix.com

nimday

ONLINE AND PAYING SINCE APRIL 2,2013

FIRST 2000 MEMBERS GET ELITE MEMBERSHIP &10000 MEMBERS PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP FOR 1 MONTH FREE>

As a MEMBER YOUR BENEFITS:-

EARN UP TO $0.05 PER CLICK

EARN UP TO $0.03 PER REF CLICK

NO INVESTMENTS NEEDED FOR PAYOUT

YOU GET FIRST PAYMENT HERE WORK IN 3 MINIUTE

NO MINIMUM PAYOUT 0$

ALL PAYOUT ARE INSTANT FOR ALL MEMBERS

PAYMENT PROCESSORS

Paypal, LibertyReserve,SolidTrustpay,Egopay

banner1.png

this program is really doing great,the admin of the program is really doing well,though i think the most attractive thing about this program is the low minimum payout the program is having,that has really encourage members to really give the program a trial and he admin of the program has being really sincere with the program.paying investors on time

The site attracted the members toward it at once after the decision taken by admin according to which the minimum payout set by admin to zero dollar.This decision is showing its influence on this site.i see many payment proof in proof section which are off very low amount.I think i can reach payout easily here so i have decided to join it as well.

I see this PTC didn't have forum to share our idea and problem for each mamber. One think that can be considerate for member to join is 0 minimum payment request and I'm also see some payment proof in their website. Will try this program and let hope this PTC can stay longer until we make several payment.