Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Can no deposit free money help you achieve success on forex ?

kaito kid

If we begin with learning purpose step by step and give proper time to all than, it can definitely bring profits whether it is from no deposit bonus or having our real account with own investments. It is always great to test waters with no deposit bonus, but we can’t get the complete picture of our ability, therefore we must start with real account.

I use OctaFX’s 8 USD no deposit bonus, it allow me to learn many things about my own ability and capability while also about their service, it is really excellent broker with providing the best for all traders including the free clients like me and with this kind of company, it is kind of guarantee to us of been successful if we do little hard work.

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

no deposit bonus will make us better prepared when the real account trading, forex trading has very necessary preparation. By having a good preparation will make us quicker success. To succeed also required skills and knowledge good trading that will allow us to trade with the maximum

no deposit bonus will make us better prepared when the real account trading, forex trading has very necessary preparation. By having a good preparation will make us quicker success. To succeed also required skills and knowledge good trading that will allow us to trade with the maximum

That is depend on the way you treat that no deposit free money, i mean not all traders can use this opportunity well and instead losing more. I see this a lot and i am one of them during my early times as forex trader. If you have good skill before you don't need this kind of preparation it is something that you could take or throw away.

• 2 weeks later...

Once again this all not about how you get your money but how you control the flow of risk and also how to obtain more profit, basically it is your experience and skills. If you have good skills i don't have any doubt that you will be able to achieve success with free money.

Once again this all not about how you get your money but how you control the flow of risk and also how to obtain more profit, basically it is your experience and skills. If you have good skills i don't have any doubt that you will be able to achieve success with free money.

Sure, in forex, we must keep remember that forex is risky and we need to try to understand the risk if we want to earn more profit. No deposit bonus will help us to start trading if broker provide this promotion

"Invite your friend, get $10 and win $5,000"

• 2 weeks later...

There is no guarantee that something which is free could help us to acheive success on foreign exchange. The one who give you more guarantee is yourself, your skills, your knowledge, your experience and nothing else. So the short answer or conclusion for this above is depend on your skills because this could or couldn't depend on you.

@myregister: Once again i agree with yours, i also see that there is no guarantee behind it since it is all about skills not because of free money, but we are talking about is this one help or not which i think is YES unless you have skills to realized that to be true.

I am interested in trading forex and I already tried creating a demo account on a forex broker before. I am earning in the demo account however, It's still scary. The bonus might be all used up with a blink of an eye.

I have a newbie question. I saw in the earlier post that the forex broker is FBS. Can anyone tell me what is exact name of that broker?

I saw in the earlier posts that earling money for trading thru posting in forums is also possible and some of the forums was mentioned. I do hope that when I try this I end up earning instead of loosing the bonus.

@chaze: Well that is scary but it does not mean you cannot earn here, with proper risk management you will be able to earn and with less risky or scary trading, i know that losing money feel like your world is gonna to be end but this is not the case, in fact no deposit still help traders a lot.

• 2 weeks later...

@chaze: Well that is scary but it does not mean you cannot earn here, with proper risk management you will be able to earn and with less risky or scary trading, i know that losing money feel like your world is gonna to be end but this is not the case, in fact no deposit still help traders a lot.

Risk management must be learned by trader. We can teach ourselves to manage the risk and surely our money must be managed too. We will get maximal profit if trader want to learn too

First talk to yourselves is your trading good enough, i see many traders so confident with their skills and only find out they are nothing but lack of some or even many aspects in forex. The best is know and understanding our skills not the money we got even that is also important but what if you don't have good understanding and underestimate or overestimate your own skill? The result won't be optimal or your account will lost in few days.

First talk to yourselves is your trading good enough, i see many traders so confident with their skills and only find out they are nothing but lack of some or even many aspects in forex. The best is know and understanding our skills not the money we got even that is also important but what if you don't have good understanding and underestimate or overestimate your own skill? The result won't be optimal or your account will lost in few days.

True words, but i think that no deposit money should be helpful for all traders, but in this case there must be less or even no restriction for them, with this deposit free money will help achieve success for traders, especially for the one who gain profits.

• 8 months later...

Help to achieve? Then YES, All depend on trader's hand, their skills, and also their brain. It doesn't matter if you have bonus or not each time you make a deposit, all what you need to care is how to trade well and make profit while at the same time also trying to minimize the risk. Doing that as whole you will find that deposit isn't really necessary.

• 4 weeks later...

to succeed we need a good trading skills. with good skills then we will be able to manage capital well. for that, we must continue to improve skills with a demo account. trading by using no deposit bonus as long as we have the skills and psychological well it will be very beneficial for us

• 2 weeks later...

Actually this is quite funny to see that people think just because you get free money you can be a successful trader, and successful which i said here is not just make one profit but continous profit, so your earning is consistent and you can eat from forex or even have more bucks in your pocket to buy something. In fact it is more than just free deposit, it is about skill.

If we begin with learning purpose step by step and give proper time to all than, it can definitely bring profits whether it is from no deposit bonus or having our real account with own investments. It is always great to test waters with no deposit bonus, but we can’t get the complete picture of our ability, therefore we must start with real account.

I do agree with you It is clear that many traders end result based on their skills include of how they manage the risk. But having bonus deposit or free money could help to extent our capital, so it could hold more negative floating position. For who have bigger capital maybe this is not a big deal but for small traders they should be think about this.

You are right but let me say to you, how much people that could do that without much risk? Not to mention that many newbie cannot use their bonus fully to its potential. I myself see bonus is good but as long as that bonus is make a sense, i mean the bonus is not so big like 100% iof your total investment or so on. In this case free money like FBS offered before is actually a bit fishy, but for newbies they could try it.

So the problem lies on how good you are to use that free money to achieve your target isn't it? Well if that is the case then free money could help someone, with the caption that someone should be able to achieve the level of effectiveness where they could optimize their free money into optimum level.