Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Can no deposit free money help you achieve success on forex ?

kaito kid

As a trader, we must have good management skills because if we do not have it, we will not get more maximal result. Our fund will only lose here. Try to start trading with TenkoFx using $10.

Be more than a trader, be a TenkoTrader

10 dollars? I guess its a joke right? Theirs no way you can do money and risk management with that. If you going to follow 2% rules then you can only use 2 cents in your 10 dollars bonus funds. Now do you think you can trade just 2 cents? That's will be like 2 pip only. In short even if you have good trading skills you can end up losing money.

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

success in forex is influenced by many things. we can succeed in Forex if we have the skills, experience and trading psychology., for that we need to have a lot of experience and good trading skills if we want to succeed in forex. no matter we trade using free capital or trading with its own capital

In life positive attitude is all what can make a big difference. It does not matter what tools we have if we have positive mindset we will make best use of them while if we are negative then even the best options would be useless and they won't reward us much so it is necessary that we choose a broker like OctaFX which offers 8 USD bonus but also make is very simple to trade and withdraw any profits with only little restriction and we should always trust them as they are one of the most trusted company.

10 dollars? I guess its a joke right? Theirs no way you can do money and risk management with that. If you going to follow 2% rules then you can only use 2 cents in your 10 dollars bonus funds. Now do you think you can trade just 2 cents? That's will be like 2 pip only. In short even if you have good trading skills you can end up losing money.

No, it's not a joke. If we are new trader, $10 will help us learn abour real trading, including psychology.  Don't think about bonus funds if we are still new here, we should focus in our psychology. If we do not have good psychology, we will survive here, right? For trader who have good skill like you, $10 is not meaningful but for new trader, surely it's very valuable. :)

trading with no deposit in forex can be successful if we can make the most of no deposit bonus. for that we need to have a lot of good trading skills so that we can utilize of  no deposit bonus well. and our trading skills should also be increased. with that maximum results so we can get

• 2 weeks later...

If the trader is well knowledgeable enough then I assure you that free no deposit from brokercan become something more good and profitable ,so the major thing is for the traders to always try and seek for knowledge first

Same here if only that trader which become the object of talk here has some kind of big knowledge and also very skilled in forex. In the end i can say that it does not matter if the money is free or not, but how good that person to manage the money.

• 2 weeks later...

experience, skills, knowledge and good psychology is the key for us to be successful in forex. to be successful we need to have a lot of all that,  for that we need to learn and practice trading so well that we will be able to succeed in this business

You forget that you need patience but i think you are  bit off, we talk about the deposit will help us or not. If we look at the fact deposit free money i mean the one that we can trade for, is okay and could help us to achieve success.

experience, skills, knowledge and good psychology is the key for us to be successful in forex. to be successful we need to have a lot of all that,  for that we need to learn and practice trading so well that we will be able to succeed in this business

What the point of having skills and experience and every thing except if you don't have trading funds to trade in forex? I don't think your post has something to do with the topic on this thread. Because this thread is about no deposit free money. So talking about experience and skills for me has no connection with free and bonus funds that we can use to trade in forex.

Well this is not that matter actually, in fact deposit free money can and couldn't help. Not all traders that jump into forex business will trade in their real account with free deposit money, there are some of them that keep trading with real money from their own pocket and considered to be success.

in instaforex we can get a no deposit bonus is very helpful for traders, with no deposit we could get trading experience. with this experience will make us even better trading again. for that we need to use the no deposit bonus well. so that we can get profit from forex. the experience will became our major capital for success

Depositing or not is not that much of a big factor in my view the main factor is what we can do, what matters is our ability if we are that much a bit good we would be able to earn from forex trading either with or without investment, with investment is a faster track to move onto in trading.

trading with no deposit in forex can be successful if we can make the most of no deposit bonus. for that we need to have a lot of good trading skills so that we can utilize of  no deposit bonus well. and our trading skills should also be increased. with that maximum results so we can get

All about skill, if you trade without any bonus also you need skills so that money you invested will turn into the profit that you can withdraw for sure. As for me i think it could help us and lowering our risk too since we don't have to spend our own money as additional.

All about skill, if you trade without any bonus also you need skills so that money you invested will turn into the profit that you can withdraw for sure. As for me i think it could help us and lowering our risk too since we don't have to spend our own money as additional.

skills is very important in forex trading as patiently then we will be able to trade with the maximum. with good trading skills then we will be able to trade with the maximum. therefore we need to continue to improve trading skills good because then we will be able to trade with the maximum

anyone can be successful in forex trading if we continue to strive to the maximum. no matter we trading with their own capital or trading with no deposit alike have the opportunity to really successfully,. if we are willing to work hard and continue to improve trading skills then we can be successful in forex trading

Success in forex trading is based purely on our skills, since we are to maintain consistent profit from our trades to be recognized as a successful trader thus this question is not the case in forex trading, the thing is our effort which leads to our success in forex trading and nothing else.

anyone can be successful in forex trading if we continue to strive to the maximum. no matter we trading with their own capital or trading with no deposit alike have the opportunity to really successfully,. if we are willing to work hard and continue to improve trading skills then we can be successful in forex trading

So you are saying it is all about willingness? Well, at some point if you said like that then it is right, but with deposit free money you can earn money without need to sweat for your free deposit, it is saving your time so with willingness and free deposit.

So you are saying it is all about willingness? Well, at some point if you said like that then it is right, but with deposit free money you can earn money without need to sweat for your free deposit, it is saving your time so with willingness and free deposit.

In a way we can say it like that as well since this is necessary, whether we deposit or not if we are not willing to earn profit through our hard work then definitely we are going to be with a washed up account so our interest in it is like a must without it we cannot survive.