Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Can no deposit free money help you achieve success on forex ?

kaito kid

Understanding forex well will generate the maximum profit for us. Forex is a business with high risk so for satisfactory results then we need a good understanding seems to be in learning to struggle maximize the ability of good trading in order to facilitate for the course of our trading

I think we need to learn forex by doing demo rather than claiming no deposit because even then we need to deposit with the broker before withdrawing the profits on no deposit bonus. I still have my demo account active beside my live trading account at hotforex and the demo can be downloaded from the hotforex site without depositing any money with them.

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is good as testing to see if the broker is not bucket shop or not. Well, in theory, no deposit bonus still able to help traders achieve success on foreign exchange business. I agree with you that demo account is a good thing but if that broker is proven as a good and stable broker, where we don't have to question that broker anymore.

I think we need to learn forex by doing demo rather than claiming no deposit because even then we need to deposit with the broker before withdrawing the profits on no deposit bonus. I still have my demo account active beside my live trading account at hotforex and the demo can be downloaded from the hotforex site without depositing any money with them.

It is good as testing to see if the broker is not bucket shop or not. Well, in theory, no deposit bonus still able to help traders achieve success on foreign exchange business. I agree with you that demo account is a good thing but if that broker is proven as a good and stable broker, where we don't have to question that broker anymore.

Yeah, we need to test a broker to make sure that broker which we choose will make us feel comfortable. We can use demo account and we also can use it forPractise online trading with a demo stock trading account. Test our trading strategies without risking your money before we place a real trade.

If you want to test the broker you can do that in demo account, since that is more reasonable, right? Also, i think that most of the broker which love no deposit free bonus is bucket shop, it will be more reasonable to give bonus from our deposit because it will encourage people to make a deposit because of that interesting offer.

The word success has different meaning for different people. May be few traders able to earn couple of hundreds from no deposit bonus but it can't be called success. Success should have a larger number.

Success in running the trading is a difficult thing is not that easy on the run. Traders should learn more and more, then we can be more clever in trading, and traders should be it, because to be able to trade and can generate profits it needs a good learning stages

I really agree with that. To achieve success in the forex is not an easy thing, there are many processes that need to be passed by traders in order to become better and more leverage in running trading activities. Other than that the support we get from brokers will be very influential.

It's obviously hard to succeed in forex with an instant. Skills and abilities we should continue to develop as well as possible, because success is in our own hands, so multiply is practicing and controlling the risks we will face, for our trading run smoothly and get profit

We can use no deposit to start trading if broker provide this promotion. Because not all broker provide it. They have own bonus and promotion. IN FXB, there is bonus 100% Booster Bonus.This powerful trading bonus increases your trading potential instantly, giving you the opportunity to trade forex, gold, silver, commodities and many more asset classes the way you want to trade!

No deposit bonus means you will get a capital for not making any investment? This is sound ridiculous but still possible for some broker which come up with low-cost strategy. In fact most of the broker which offers free money deposit usually bucketshop, but using the theory I think that no deposit bonus also have the possibility to help traders achieve the success.

If trading is indeed we must be calm and patient, it will help us to be able to maintain the psychological conditions that we have to stay good and increase the profit we can earn . Practise forex trading with a free demo account to develop your trading strategies and test the features of a trading platform before you place a real trade. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Back to the original discussion here it doesn't matter if that is deposit free or not , because the key is the process and not the start. If you have exceptional skills to analyze the market and only have $5 free no deposit capital, i think you can crawl to the top but it is just way too slow for you.

Yes it is all about the process that we should focus on. It doesn't matter where the money comes from, if you don't know how to manage it effectively you will ended up lose that money. So the answer to this thread is pretty simple, we can but with extraordinary effort and patience to manage our funds.

Yes it is all about the process that we should focus on. It doesn't matter where the money comes from, if you don't know how to manage it effectively you will ended up lose that money. So the answer to this thread is pretty simple, we can but with extraordinary effort and patience to manage our funds.

Sure what we should see is the performance not from where the money comes from, just by look at this fact no deposit free money is a pretty good thing for traders, but there is one problem. This kind of money usually have a lot of hidden rules which hinder our trading at all costs.

• 1 month later...

so traders must be able to manage their funds and risks are good, it is necessary for traders to become better and more leverage in running trading activities that exist when trading in real account.

In order to run forex trading is a business that is not instant to run, but forex business is a business that where has a big risk role, so it is mandatory to always learn in preparation and readiness with the aim to facilitate this trading profitable

It is true and i find it is hard or near impossible to find a broker whose rely on making profit to give something like this without any kind of hidden fees. But logically, if this doesn't have any hidden fees, making profit with free deposit balance is possible even it means you need to spend more efforts.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well in my personal view traders should not look for free money to trade with. Rather they should look at the bigger picture where they can achieve their long term goals. And not chase small gains. It will be good for the future of traders.

Well technically it is the matter of skills, it doesn't matter where the money comes from as long as the broker is an honest broker, i don't see any problem. But the problem with "free" money is that usually it comes with some hidden terms and in small amount, so it is hard or take longer time to scale.

Well technically it is the matter of skills, it doesn't matter where the money comes from as long as the broker is an honest broker, i don't see any problem. But the problem with "free" money is that usually it comes with some hidden terms and in small amount, so it is hard or take longer time to scale.

Most newbie traders blow their first account. And when they know there is a way to get free money for trading they keep looking for those offers. And trade carelessly and try to fulfill the conditions that comes with the free money. See they are going far away from making a decent trading plan to looking for free money. I am not saying everybody but it is in our nature to do things the wrong way. So I don't prefer it.

To be successful in this forex business is not a business that is easy to run. This forex business risks are very large, so traders continue to increase the ability of trading better so that we can understand for the management of trading more understand to us run. Continue to increase trading capability so that we can trade with more to facilitate the performance of trading so that can get maximum results