Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Can no deposit free money help you achieve success on forex ?

kaito kid

Friends,

As a beginner we must know about the forex, i think you know that forex is high risk. but if you learn and stay focus with your strategy, every one could achieve profit in yours trading.

As the beginner, the first step is open demo account. if you success, that are the sign that you already going to next step. next step is the real account.

if you worried about yours money, you could choose the broker who give the free no deposit as yours broker. some trader have a great experience with the free no deposit money and they could be withdraw they profit from they free nodeposit account.

are you not believe ? here are the experience from the trader who get the advantages from no deposit account

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

001.jpg

Daniil Poltavskiy

Russian Federation

Account number: 163493

Earned $169

How long have you been trading with FBS?

I’ve been trading Forex with FBS for half a year.

How did you find out about FBS? Why did you choose FBS as your Forex broker?

I found a group about Market news and financial analytics and predictions in one of the social networks. The information was very useful for my trading, that is why I decided to learn more about the company provided this info. That is how I know about FBS! I tried trading with $5 Bonus to check the trading in general here. Well… The trading was more than fine! (laughing). So, I made my choice and since then I have been trading with this broker.

Do you plan to continue your trading with FBS?

Until I am satisfied with everything, I find no sense in looking for another broker.

What trading strategy helped you to get such a big profit trading with $5 Bonus?

As I didn’t have many pips to trade in the beginning, I used short-time strategies and set up SL on 10 pips from an open price. Since I managed to earn 300 pips in reserve I allowed myself to use my trading strategy of analyzing trends and it finally led me to such a profitable results.

Could you please give some professional advice to traders who’ve just received $5 Bonus?

In my opinion, you never should hurry! The Bonus is given only once. And you know that $5 is not so much for dawdling. If you have no experience, then you’d better try trading on demo-account. Thing out your trading strategy! And of course not the last part is given to the Luck!

007.jpg

Ridwanullah

Indonesia

Account number: 192313

Earned: $79

How long have you been trading with FBS?

One can call me a newbie in Forex Market, because I’ve been trading about a month.

How did you find out about FBS? Why did you choose FBS as your Forex broker?

I found information about your company on tukarduid.com, one of the Indonesian exchangers. I decided to open an account at FBS because tukarduid recommended your company as a very reliable Forex broker.

Do you plan to continue your trading with FBS?

Yes, I will continue trading with FBS, because I can see the results of my trading already.

What trading strategy helped you to get such a big profit trading with $5 Bonus?

While trading I analyze charts. When I see the price rises – I buy, when the price goes down – I sell.

Could you please give some professional advice to traders who’ve just received $5 Bonus?

I am trying to help my friend with his trading already. But we are just beginners now, so we should take some lessons with the experienced traders.

My answer is sure, it can help us achieve success on forex if we can use it as well as possible. My broker also provide bonus like this and i also use it to start trading with them. Even until right now, i can increase my balance by using the posting bonus.

I would like to say it is depend on the person itself. If you are treasuring the free money, you might be a success trader no matter what money you are using. But if you are not that kind of person, you will not treasure the free money, unless if you are using yours.

I have information about no-deposit bonus that we can get to start trading without making deposit first.If you are interested in this bonus, maybe you could try it. InstaForex give bonuses for our posting in their forums. While learn, we will get free capital to start trading in real.

My answer is sure, it can help us achieve success on forex if we can use it as well as possible. My broker also provide bonus like this and i also use it to start trading with them. Even until right now, i can increase my balance by using the posting bonus.

Of course, no deposit bonus helps traders to achieve his desire to feel trading with real money, especially for new traders. with no deposit bonus, new traders can implement all of the strategies used in the demo account with a different trading psychology

Well, this is such a good question. By the theory and probability, it can be very hard for the free deposit forex trader can make so much money. Even making profit is already a big winning and goal. So, it will be almost impossible to make so much money like thousands of USD from zero deposit

No deposit bonus is good for us. If there are not so many requirement for those free no deposit bonus just like IP requirement I will surely join them. No deposit bonus use to test our skill and their platform. If we have good skill to trade, at least we will get some nice profit form the market.

As we all can see that is a proof that $5 bonus could become bigger earning for us, but we must think that it still need some skills from us, if we can doing well on it then we will make that bonus become our first step to earn money in forex. and it is possible to become a success trader with free money.

As we all can see that is a proof that $5 bonus could become bigger earning for us, but we must think that it still need some skills from us, if we can doing well on it then we will make that bonus become our first step to earn money in forex. and it is possible to become a success trader with free money.

I agree with you , I am starting trading with free money. And I can made deposit in the broker that I am using right now was from my profit with free money.

I did not continue in the previous broker because not complying with the systems of trading that I use. I am a scalper so I am using broker that offering a free scalp.

What free money you are pertaining is that the forum bonus or in the welcome bonus. Because, in the Forex forums bonuses or incentives are not free and you are going to gain it by making discussions or have post in those forums. I don't see much chances to have success by just having free deposits in the broker when you sign up and verify your profile.

What free money you are pertaining is that the forum bonus or in the welcome bonus. Because, in the Forex forums bonuses or incentives are not free and you are going to gain it by making discussions or have post in those forums. I don't see much chances to have success by just having free deposits in the broker when you sign up and verify your profile.

Wow, is it really true, that by just posting in their forums/discussions they will give bonuses and free deposit account? If its real, it give a hint to try first in the demo account and when I succeed I'll go for it, maybe this is what I'm looking for to earn good. Thank's for the shared information. It's really interesting.

I agree with you , I am starting trading with free money. And I can made deposit in the broker that I am using right now was from my profit with free money.

I did not continue in the previous broker because not complying with the systems of trading that I use. I am a scalper so I am using broker that offering a free scalp.

Fast profit traders,right? lol. well i think about that scalping is limited in some forex broker. and in fact we can achieve success if only we want to spend our time in forex, and now even with free money we will have chance to become a success traders in forex because that chance is always open.

i doubt if any free bonus we get from forum can help us achieve our dream,though if one is patient enough and if the trader is thinking to use the money as a project to reach his plan,since most of the forum just allow us to with out profit when we trade then i guess one can plan on the profit made from the bonus and keep saving the bonus for couple of month or years before using the money to trade big by that the investment will be much them.

I'm really interested to go into no deposit account in forex, can someone tell me what is the best forex broker that give good offer?. And should the payment processor be verified first before making an account?. Please help me do so. I want to earn good, and is forex be a full-time job?

I'm really interested to go into no deposit account in forex, can someone tell me what is the best forex broker that give good offer?. And should the payment processor be verified first before making an account?. Please help me do so. I want to earn good, and is forex be a full-time job?

May be you can try to use a posting bonus from InstaForex. The terms and conditions is not complicated. I have try it by myself. Very helped me to start trading in forex.

May be you can try to use a posting bonus from InstaForex. The terms and conditions is not complicated. I have try it by myself. Very helped me to start trading in forex.

Thank's alot gaban, I appreciate that you cared to response. Ok, I will try Instaforex, anyway I have heard many good feedbacks from the members. Last night I searched for it, and it was quiet convincing, well it attracts me to really push myself to start trading in forex.

Friends,

As a beginner we must know about the forex, i think you know that forex is high risk. but if you learn and stay focus with your strategy, every one could achieve profit in yours trading.

As the beginner, the first step is open demo account. if you success, that are the sign that you already going to next step. next step is the real account.

if you worried about yours money, you could choose the broker who give the free no deposit as yours broker. some trader have a great experience with the free no deposit money and they could be withdraw they profit from they free nodeposit account.

are you not believe ? here are the experience from the trader who get the advantages from no deposit account

It will be very hard to make success with that money in my opinion. One of the main reason for that is that the no deposit bonus is normally pretty low amount, so making big with that is hard. If you are new to forex trading and trying to make money with that then it will be nearly impossible, because the money will be lost within days, that's what happens to most.

I think it doesn't matter if you would just trade with a bonus or just trade with your own money. As long as you can make consistent profit then I think you would be able to make nice amount as well. So for me my focus is to learn how to make consistent profit and not just to invest my own money.

I really dont have any idea of forex. You can say that I might lose, cause I dont have the knowledge and capacity. But the only thing that I have and others must have is the will to succeed. Even if one will start in no deposit account, yet he has the motivation to learn and try to develop his skills, he will definitely succeed.

success in forex trading business is not about how much money we spend to trading or where the money we get to trading. but its about traders skill or ability to manage an account became growing. trading use welcome bonus money or spend higher amount to make deposit from our pocked basically is same, we will able to make it growing as far as we are good as a trader. but we will unable to make it growing if we are lack in skill as a trader.

You will nothing lose or risk there but I doubt you will find a Forex broker that offer big deposits for free and yet, you can only see them giving at least 5 dollars when you able to verify fully your trading profile. I thought at first this will be useful to have start Forex trading but I end up realizing that this small bonus is not enough for you to have survive in the market volatility.

I think its best to try first the broker which offers no deposit account, cause you've got nothing to lose here, but instead you will practice your strategy and make some profit from out of nothing. I think newbies will definitely benefit from this.

with a no deposit bonus, traders can determine the good or bad performance of the broker. if, broker lied to the rules of no deposit bonus means that the broker is not suitable for investment in greater numbers. during this time, traders who earn a profit of $ 5 no deposit bonus is always paid by FBS