Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Can no deposit free money help you achieve success on forex ?

kaito kid

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to answer the question, no deposit bonuses, is far from making you a good forex trader, its a good way to test the broker, but i wont recommend it for those who want to make a career out of forex, it takes real money and a good investment to have a good forex career

I share similar point of view. In addition to that those bonuses diverts new traders from their main focus. Which should at how to bring positive pips instead they search for where they can get no deposit bonus.

If bonus no deposit has easy rules to eligible withdraw profit hence also possible to making money using no deposit bonus, but if rules no deposit bonus is difficult hence also hard to making money from bonus no deposit, might we ever hear about rules bonus if trader want to withdraw profit bonus they must making deposit and then trade with requirement minimum lot for withdraw 1$ this is difficult task for poor trader

Anyone heard a successful trader that deposit nothing? NEVER. You must deposit to get money, it's a rule in this industry, brokers don't work for free.

If rules regarding bonus is easy, like as profit can withdrawn but bonus is not, this rules still easy and possible for expert trader they can generated good income from bonus, but honestly not all broker giving easiness rules about bonus no deposit

I think as trader also will having own decision eventually, if any trader decided using own money, currently many broker offer low minimum deposit and we can trying using from small capital as long as still obey rules only use money that not use for near future so if still fail not too much regret

Almost all brokers offer something and that is good. But when starting start with you own money. You a trader is well familiar with the market and they can take those offers and do as they wish. But first things come first.

Almost all brokers offer something and that is good. But when starting start with you own money. You a trader is well familiar with the market and they can take those offers and do as they wish. But first things come first.

in the case of first come in can also avail the facility of demo account broker seems to do in learning, because that would be in determining its success is not dependent on the skill ability which is owned by each trader

in the case of first come in can also avail the facility of demo account broker seems to do in learning, because that would be in determining its success is not dependent on the skill ability which is owned by each trader

Trader will making their own decision on the market, although two trader look on same pair but not always they can making same result each other, because also having different method and especially psychology in trading, which this is giving high role during trades and as trader having emotion

Trader will making their own decision on the market, although two trader look on same pair but not always they can making same result each other, because also having different method and especially psychology in trading, which this is giving high role during trades and as trader having emotion

emotion in running forex trading is very important, and the inability of the emotion out of control then it will be destroyed or messed up in my mind and do better in the way of rest beforehand or by doing an evaluation for mistakes to be learned back

My concept is very much clear cut, it’s all about having quality broker and I don’t think any serious trader should demand for too much more, as it’s just not REQUIRED. I am joined under FP Markets and I feel absolutely cool with things. They are in the industry for over a decade (12 years) and have excellent conditions from having low cost, quick execution and the breaking news part is their 200 USD Bonus for starting up, it’s very clear cut bonus with no major requirement. So, I don’t prefer something like that, but when a broker regulated by ASIC and is 100% Australian operated offering it than sorry, but it’s not doable to ignore it.

absolutely right, therefore we when in forex should be able to control the emotions that we have in order not to cause chaos to the management of trading we got. The evaluation is important to do so that we can know our trading mistakes

Yes we need to learn also from our mistake, because in daily trading as trader might facing many difficulties and also making profit consistently in forex is not easy task, and if our broker offer bonus no deposit hence as trader also they can claim bonus because this is also useful for trading purposes

Yeah you are right. But one also has to take demo account seriously. Many traders don't do that. Actually many does not think that to get something good they need to work on that. And take things seriously so their efforts would be fruitful.

Yeah you are right. But one also has to take demo account seriously. Many traders don't do that. Actually many does not think that to get something good they need to work on that. And take things seriously so their efforts would be fruitful.

Serious in demo account, this is important but many trader might rarely can serious in demo account, but also depending each trader mindset also, if on demo they can learn seriously and always keep discipline with rules risk managamement and also money management hence will good for trader in learning process

It’s very rare that no deposit holds any major value, as it’s seen too often that broker offer it for just attraction and never let us work with it in reality due to the hidden restrictions. I started my career with Nova FX using their 200 USD no deposit bonus, it turned out to be waste with not allowing me to withdraw!

Yes indeed rarely bonus no deposit making success, but still possible because I am also ever reading certain trader that able increasing good profit only from 5 dollar bonus no deposit, and this is included as expert trader because almost trader fail and losing if only use 5 dollar

This is actually possible considering that many people able to do that, well not as much as someone who start with their own money from pocket. This way is actually slower than use your own money. Because the capital you have with free money is smaller than you can expect, and usually it has lots of unreasonable rules.

One thing that i find different about this case is a trader with free money usually tend to spend their money carelessly, but the one with their own money which they take from their pocket tend to spend their capital in careful manner even a bit paranoid :D . To achieve success it doesn't matter where is the money coming from but how do you manage the money.

If any trader already using own money hence usually will smoothly in withdrawn and deposit money, but usingt bonus if any trader violating rules regarding bonus hence will possible facing problem in trading so as trader also need reading rules

Bonuses are most of the times tricky and I think we need money to make money so why not start with investing little amount and avail bonus too to make more money.

It’s very rare that no deposit holds any major value, as it’s seen too often that broker offer it for just attraction and never let us work with it in reality due to the hidden restrictions. I started my career with Nova FX using their 200 USD no deposit bonus, it turned out to be waste with not allowing me to withdraw!

Till we take this sleeping, it is likely that such companies will continue the onslaught. I for one had enough and I decided to fight when I got scammed by this FM Binary, as they robbed me over 20k! Millions of thanks to Winchargeback for breaking out on this binary system scam by such companies. The whole team was so good with working out right plans for me and it was really nothing to lose for me! Eventually, I managed to get my whole funds back! So, bring it on I say to scam companies now!