Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Can no deposit free money help you achieve success on forex ?

kaito kid

Well depositing own money in my view does not increase chances of our success, what increases them is our knowledge, skills, strategy/techniques and a good analysis mainly, I believe one can become successful without depositing as well.

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, sometimes I feel it is also wise enough to make deposit by ourselves. Even though these days, certain brokers offer a credit platform where the trader gets a continuous stream of bonus, there is no doubt saying that somehow, there are limitations to the use of bonus which is not found in your personal deposit.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, sometimes I feel it is also wise enough to make deposit by ourselves. Even though these days, certain brokers offer a credit platform where the trader gets a continuous stream of bonus, there is no doubt saying that somehow, there are limitations to the use of bonus which is not found in your personal deposit.

If we want to get more maximal result in forex, we must improve our trading skills. NO deposit bonus can help us to understand about forex. The experience can be used to make us be better here. We also must try to make our experience as lesson. So we will get more maximal result in forex trading.

I don't doubt that fact and that the trader would earn more when he deposit more. If a trader is able to get more from Forex when it comes to learning, then why not, no deposit bonus can help him achieve that and there is no way a trader cannot utilize that which the broker gives as free and make money with-it.

I will going to say yes. I do make some good income in forex trading before and I do make good income until now. My dream and hopes is to make sure that I can really earn great amount of money. I really don't give a damn if I loss money before. What is important to me is that I can earn great without any problem in here and in few years time I'm sure I can earn great.

Yes, I'm sure that no deposit money can be able to make a trader get profit and be successful in his or her trading life. It is good for traders to try and trade in the demo account in other to have a good knowledge. It is when they have finished trading in the demo account and has the knowledge that they can be able to invest the bonus and make profit with it.

@gaban, you are just right. Making money in Forex also lies in our psychology. It is is not always that which will depend a lot on what we learn only but the way we think. Little wonder some say that if you can passive success, then it is definitely on the way to come. No trader would make money when he isn't channelled to it and that is just the way it works.

I am trade by use bonus money, and still, does not reduce my conviction. anyway, whether we will able to make the capital raise high or not, depend on our ability. when we are prepared with good trading knowledge and strategy, we are has chance to make capital raise high. though we are start with small capital only.

Many traders are trading with bonus money and they are still making profit. Bonus money can be uses to make success in forex if we are able to manage our trade very well. It is good for a trader to know how he or she can be able to trade with money management. If there is a good money management, you can trade and make profit with bonus money.

I do make profit in forex trading for a year without investing. Or if ever I invest at most I invest is 1 dollar that I also cashout after just few days after I invest because the main reason why I invest in the first place is because I want to use it to withdraw profit. So far so good that I can manage my trading account well enough for me to earn big money.

Yes, we can try to learn how to manage our capital using free capital from broker. We also can try to hone our psychology to get more maximal result in forex trading. The experience will help us to understand about forex. Try to use posting bonus from InstaForex if we want to start trading with small amount

I do make profit in forex trading for a year without investing. Or if ever I invest at most I invest is 1 dollar that I also cashout after just few days after I invest because the main reason why I invest in the first place is because I want to use it to withdraw profit. So far so good that I can manage my trading account well enough for me to earn big money.

If we can manage our trading account, although there is small amount only, we will get maximal result. The most important in forex trading is not how much we invest here but how we can maximize our fund in forex trading.

Be more than a trader, be a TenkoTrader

• 2 weeks later...

It will be very hard to make success with that money in my opinion . One of the main reason for that is that the no deposite bonus is normally pretty low amount so making big with that is hard. The term and condition is not complicated. I have try it by my self. I want to earn good and is forex be a full time job.so for mr my foces is t learn how to make consistent profit and not just to invest my own money

I think the free deposit money or bonus for getting experience in real account with real money but not yours. but i really dont think it will achieve success in forex. the free deposit is little amount that you got for starting trade. you will have to need a big amount to invest to making a success in forex trading.

• 2 weeks later...

If we can manage our trading account, although there is small amount only, we will get maximal result. The most important in forex trading is not how much we invest here but how we can maximize our fund in forex trading.

And do you think its worth it? I don't know your minimum wage is. But in our country I need to earn minimum of 500 dollars a month to survive. If I want to take forex trading seriously I need to earn minimum of 500 dollars a month. Now do you think with small trading capital I can achieve that? Its just a waste of time. I do know a lot of posters in this forum also earn few dollars a month. But for me if I want to earn in forex I want to earn at least the amount that make me say its worth my time.

Theirs no way you can manage it. You can't do money and risk management. this is the main reason why forex broker sites gives bonus funds as they know that you can't earn from it. But in case you do they going to charge you huge withdrawal fees. In the end you will always going to end up losing much of your bonus funds.

Theirs no way you can manage it. You can't do money and risk management. this is the main reason why forex broker sites gives bonus funds as they know that you can't earn from it. But in case you do they going to charge you huge withdrawal fees. In the end you will always going to end up losing much of your bonus funds.

As a trader, we must have good management skills because if we do not have it, we will not get more maximal result. Our fund will only lose here. Try to start trading with TenkoFx using $10.