Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

NeoBarter - neobarter.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Neo Barter Inc, a private investment company found in Apr, 2008 by an experienced and professional management group, provides investment products and service all over the world. After 2 years of successful partnership with some investment clubs and working offline with private investors we finally decided to launch our private online investment platform on Apr, 2010.

Plan:

Investment period: 20 Business Days 20 Business Days 20 Business Days 20 Business Days

Make Earnings: EveryBusinessDay EveryBusinessDay EveryBusinessDay EveryBusinessDay

Interest: 7% Fixed Daily 7.5% Fixed Daily 8% Fixed Daily 10% Fixed Daily

Investment amount: $5 - $500 $501 - $1,000 $1,001 - $5,000 $5,001 And more

Principal Return: No No No Yes

Accept: PM,LR,EGO

Join NeoBarter here

Minimum deposit reasonably, short-term profit plan , I prefer this kind of sites , but I noticed that this site did not achieve success until now, although it offers profit plans does not contain risk especially for a first plan, where the first plan provides ​​profit rate 2% almost, I think that this rate does not make investors worried about the site's ability to pay .

the good thing in this site is that admin using short term planes for low deposits. this is very good plane for any hyip to attract people. I like the first plane as the minimum amount for deposit is only $5 and offered 7% daily roi for 20 business days.But I think this 7% roi is not so sustainable as it is very tough to maintain this rate or a long time, i think this program will run for 2 weeks.

benefits offered by a specified period of time in making the profits I feel pretty fit and we can get a pretty good profit by investing in this program and I think the admin would just run up to the period of time allowed to make a profit has been exhausted and we should invest the time to start running admin

Script employed by this hiyp is very attractive as well as looks expensive however safety functions are missing within it but i think it is still able to attract lots of investors in direction of it. i am quite disappointed to determine that merely few monitors are currently monitoring the hyip. i hope after having paying status it will start luring investors towards it.