Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

wsfinance - wsfinance.net

WSFINANCE is a private investment fund operating on traders with advanced skills in Foreign Exchange (FOREX) and Gold markets,a reliable long-term investment project, that offers great returns along with professional approach and security. Besides, we do have a reliable and profitable source of real net income, based on the real investment from the real market.

Plan 1 111% After 1 day

Min $5 , Max $10,000

Plan 2 65% Daily for 2 days.

Min $5 , Max $20,000

Plan 3 225% After 5 days.

Min $5 , Max $30,000

Plan 2 400% After 10 days.

Min $5 , Max $40,000

Plan 2 650% After 20 days.

Min $5 , Max $50,000

WE ACCEPT: AP, PP.

Join Here - www.wsfinance.net

Oh,the plans are good and minimum was affordable.the 1st site to accept alertpay and paypal but there is no lr.i think they would stay for longtime and 2nd plan give 30%profit in 2days which was fantastic and hope they stay for longtime in industry.

The thread starter has provided incorrect information about the site payment processor and actually the site doesn't accept paypal and it accepts only Liberty reserve, alertpay and Perfect money

Even though the plans are offering very high ROI its amazing to see the site is now running for 22 days with paying status so i feel its a good time to earn some good profits by investing here while the site is paying and before it turn in to a scam

This programs plan looks unreasonable to me and it min. Investment is high to test it with.So i just decide to remove my eyes from this program and wait while it turn scam.but alas,it hasn't work with plans.With this kind of roi,this hyip is still having a paying status on monitors.This hyip is really suprising me a lot.What i don't know is where admin do see fund to pay back such high roi.

I dont know how the admin expects to earn a daily profit of 11% in the Forex trade for him to pay the investors and looks like the admin is promising unrealistic profits in all its plans which are not practical to earn so its clear the site is using a hit and run strategy and doesn't have a long term policy to sustain as the admin will have to depend on deposit funds to keep the site running

The site design is impressive and i feel the site has a professional touch

The site is also secured by DDOS and SSL which makes investment in this site secured

As the minimum investment is $5 i will check fro payment proof and invest here tomorrow to test the site as its already completed its first cycle of running and its running the second round