Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

hyipopedia - hyipopedia.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

hyipopedia.com an investment program that is open for all people worldwide, Our program is designed and planned carefully to provide our investors a profitable income from their investment. Our team is composed of skilled investment professionals and fund managers that work on daily basis in global market to ensure maximum profits

Plan:

Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

4% Hourly For 40 Hours ROI : 160% $4 - $44,444 4.00

Accept: LR, PM

Join hyipopedia here

40% daily for 40 hours, it mean 60% in interest within 2 days, about 30% per day, it is rate too high in all therefore investors too need to be careful with this program and don't invest here, may be they have created this program to scam investors when they want to earn more in sites that have rate is same but really they will not able to pay

I see many of the No. 4 everywhere here, something eye-catching already, the investment period is 40 hours , minimum deposit from 4 to 44,444 dollars, the profit rate of 4% hahaha, something strange already, anyway I do not think that this site will be able to toattract investors because there is no evidence yet that it has paying status .