Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

what is best languange c++ or java?

programming nowadays became more introduced to people.. program is not that really powerful but can make your system reliable in some ways..as an IT personnel, i'm just curious about what language would be powerful in security? what language would be fit for user interface?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

they both are similar,

though i am a beginner in both i like java because:

platform independent

object oriented

and there are many new updates/add ons in the blue-j website

I just heard first that blue-j website. I have seen only the Jcreator to use as a platform. Although it is quite complicated to use because of many buttons or functions to be used. But the fundamental functions are easy to understand. :D

This is true that time is to go with Java and there are lot of new contacts a java programmer can avail,

but with time java library is enhancing and so there are lot of functions/features and we need to find one we need,

task is not so easy. Still it is good for beginner to start with C++ they shall get good understanding of object oriented programming.

• 1 month later...

JAVA and C++ LOL, for me they are same, i see some of their syntax is same too and java exist because of C and C++ also exist because of C, and you know both of them offering OOP programmed style, but i see that Java use mostly rather than C++, about easy or not i think it is depend to the programmer itself, now i still learning both of them

• 1 month later...

I am not so sure about C++, so I don't know how it works. As for Java I have learned the basics before, but still I don't really know how to write codes using Java. Maybe I am just not suited to learn programming languages and writing codes.

As for thread starter's question, I did some findings on the Internet, and it seems that C++ is one of the more harder programming language to learn.

Actually if I were you, I rather concentrate on C#, JavaScript :)

At first C++ is difficult to understand but it will be simple coding or programming language although usually we need to type more often in C++ while in java they have automatically filling of the codes we will use. Thats how easier java is and not that need more time to spend coding.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

from what i see big game still created by C/C++, rather than Java. so that is why i stil stick with C++ and trying to learn more about C++. that is good if we know about C++ because it will make us easier to learn about other language like Java. and i already proven it

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...