Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

EarningAlliance - earningalliance.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Earning Alliance is an investment group working with capitals markets, especially in bonds and futures market. We have been operating offline since 2001 and recently decided to expand our formerly private investment group to the general public. Our mother company is Earning Alliance Ltda.

Our program name is Earning Alliance for a reason; our focus is entirely on our clients, our job is to help you making money by selling you our knowledge on these markets we talked about for a part of the profits we will collect. Earning Alliance’s experts will take care of the whole investment and paper work for you. All you need to do is open an account, plan your financial goals and collect your profits.

We have years of proven experience in bonds and futures markets and have been operating offline since 2001. Until now, Earning Alliance was only available for big investors privately referred by one of its managers; we have recently started our public expansion and are looking forward to this new alliance.

Plan:

plans.jpg

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money,STP,Ego

Join EarningAlliance here

the script and design of the site is very nice. admin offered 1.25% roi every day for 180 days for the minimum depoisit of $10. The planes are long term planes. But the roi offered by yht admin is very sustainable and is more reasonable.I think this site is more safe to invest.

this program is a long term program and the daily return offered by the admin of the program is very reasonable and sustainable,i think the program has worth it takes to sustain the return they are offering investors.though i think the admin should add more security to the program to make the program more secured and save for investors

• 2 weeks later...

well we can see that a good number of plans being offered in this hyip having reasonable profit however the awful thing is that admin has settled an colossal duration for all plans which is upto 180 days.I think numerous investors will try to skip this site because there is not guarantee that site will truly complete plan or not.

• 4 weeks later...

Earning Alliance has been paying for more than one month online, the admin in their recent news update, appeals investors to submit testimonials after receiving payments from the project, we can also view the trading activity on the site page, a detailed trading report for the past seven days.

Almost after over one month, Earning Alliance has sent a news letter update which is 5th publication of their weekly news as follows :

Earning Alliance most promising project!

Dear partners,

After over one month of online activity without a single payment missed, I invite you to read the 5th publication of our weekly news!

Best regards,

Richard Hayden

Goals accomplished

If you don't remember, our goals for the past week were to have 1500 registered investors and $85k in total investments. Not only we have 1500 registered investors, Earning Alliance also collected over $103k in investments from you since we first opened, surpassing our prospects.

New goals

This week's goals are focused on our traders and marketing department. Our marketers will launch a campaign with bigger and wider banner ads on the most famous discussion boards, monitoring programs and blogs. Our trading goal is to collect at least $10k in profits on the DAX 30 (Germany) index fund using the funds you invested. Good luck for our traders!

Market News

In general, this was a very positive week for most bonds and futures traders across the globe. The Dow Jones index closed the week with 14.712 points, still lower than last week's results but a clear recovery is on its way.

The Dow Jones index was stimulated by a recent announcement from the Federal Reserve of the USA saying that America's monetary politics will remain flexible and also reinforced their monthly commitment of 85 billion dollars in capital markets.

Trading Activity

In the next page you will find our detailed trading report for the past seven days, a first part of it was previously published in our activity page.

https://earningalliance.com/activity06.png

Testimonials

If you are making money with Earning Alliance, don't forget to submit a testimonial about our services! You will help us to improve our page and future investors can read your commentaries about us!

Representatives program getting bigger

A few new representatives have joined our team in the past few weeks. Now future investors from the Philippines, China, South Africa, Malaysia, USA, Lithuania, Russia, Indonesia, Nigeria and Brazil can contact Earning Alliance representatives in their mother languages!

The admin sent 6th news letter on the occasion of 6 week successful online, and mentioned about new goals, trading activity report and additional representatives !

six weeks online

Dear partners,

After a great week for EarningAlliance and its investors, we are sending you our 6th newsletter full of great topics!

Goals completed

Our last week’s goals were not directly for our investors but for our traders and marketing department. As promised, our traders managed to make over $10k in profit in the DAX 30 (Germany’s top 30 companies) as you can see in the trading activity section below and our marketing department bought wider advertisements on top forums like MMG, TalkGold and in over 15 online investments monitors.

New goals

This week’s goals are to have 2200 registered members and $120k in total investments. We currently have about 1800 registered investors and a little over $100k in investments so I think these goals will be completed in a matter of days!

Market News

Germany’s positive balance of trade announcement increased the value of most European funds at the beginning of week and the up trend continued for pretty much the whole week. Germany announced a growth of 1.2% on their industrial production in March, the biggest of the past 12 months and the market was actually waiting for decrease of 0.1%. Since our goals for the past week were to have $10k in profits from a german fund, our goals were easily achieved!

https://earningalliance.com/market_news14.png

Trading Activity

The page below show most of our moves in the past week, we also included a few stock trades this week and will try to include more in the upcoming weeks to give you a wider idea of our trading activity.

https://earningalliance.com/activity14.png

Facebook

Some of you may not know but our Facebook page is managed my me, administrator of Earning Alliance and not by our support operators so if you need a quick answer, don’t hesitate to write on our Facebook page and I’ll do my best to answer all your requests!

Accepting new representatives

This week, we would like to welcome to new representatives to EarningAlliance: Fernando from the French Guiana and Nick from Kenya, welcome aboard! Also, don’t forget that you can still apply to become a representative, we don’t have a fixed goal of how many representatives will be a part of our team but since our selection process is not easy, we are constantly accepting new applications!

Best regards, Richard Hayden

Earning Alliance successfully reached the 50 days online milestone today, which is a nice thing to know about this long term project, good to know the admin has been taking efforts to improve this program with trading reports page etc, news section is a good feature to let investors know with the program updates.

In their latest newsletter the admin has discussed on completed goals, new goals, market news and trading activity is discussed in detail !

EarningAlliance takes the top!

Dear partners,

Approaching our second month online, here is the 7th version of our weekly newsletter. We appreciate the positive feedback from you so far!

Goals completed

Our goals for the past week were to have 2200 registered members and $120k and both goals were surpassed in over 30%!

New goals

Our goals are now to have, by May 29th, 20 registered representatives and $25k in profits from the DAX30 Index funds, another big challenge for our trading department that will certainly be achieved! We will keep you posted via our activity trade page.

Market News

Following last week’s trend, the European stock market got stronger after announcements made by the European Central bank showing a new record of commercial superavit (1.8%) in March. In America, the stock market went down but remained stable after speculations concerning the end of the stock buying program by the Federal Reserve. The market remained stable as several positive reports from corporations in the USA compensated the decrease caused by these speculations.

Trading Activity

As usual, our most important trades for the week are shown in the table below, it was a great week with very little and controlled losses.

https://earningalliance.com/activity22.png

Increase in referred investors rate

Since the beginning of our program, we wanted to have most investors referred by another investor and not coming from banner ads of AdWords. Right now, about 68% of our active investors have been directly referred, thank you for your efforts in promoting EarningAlliance!

Thank you for being a part of EarningAlliance, Richard Hayden

This is good program, they have ran up to 57 days already and still are paying out very good for all investors and monitors, we too can see that site have added very many trusted and qualified monitors and almost still is in status "Paying", with plan 180 days, I think that this program can complete good at least their plan

I think the long-term benefits offered by admin too high and I am not sure if this would be a good place for investors to invest, because the admin will not likely provide benefits to its investors well, and I'm sure the admin will only give payments to its investors in just a few days, after that the admin will never give payment again