Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

zyan.me New URL Shortener | Payment proof | Highest payout

starwar1508

http://zyan.me

You have legit traffic on your shrinked links(means no Hitleap or JingLing), then youshould read this thread andsign up for a few URL Shortener.

So let me introduce you to zYan.me !

If you do not want to read a bunch of text:

It's according to them and as far as I know the best paying URL Shortener right now. They pay about $10 for 1000 visitors, but you should mention that they have a floating CPM rate, means the more money they make the more money you make. If you send crappy traffic, you won't make a lot of money. Also autosurf software won't work, but that alright as long as you send legit traffic, because you will earn more money instead. They pay once a month in the first week of the month, meansif you join now and start shrinking you get paid the firstweek in April.

Payment proof:

eeeee.jpg

• 2 months later...

$10 per 1000 visitors really high. I haven't seen more high than it. The site also give you payment. The payment proof made it clear that the site is a legit site.

i am sure that when i will get much time i will join this site and i will try to make money from the site.

• 1 month later...

Yes the payment proof is really a good one I hope that the admin will continue to pay their rate is an excellent one but how sure that they will continue to be able to pay its members such a higher rate for longer period of time here for real

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...