Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

aeesy - aeesy.com

wahyd186

Publishers

http://aeesy.com

Quality Layer Advertising

Monetize your site with quality layer advertising by AeesyMedia. AeesyMedia Ads are quality layer ads from advertisers from all over the world. We have high demands on our advertisers, so you can feel confident that your advertising space is filled with only the most relevant ads. Our ads are 100% safe for your website, and your website visitors.

Absolute Control Over Displayed Ads

You, as a publisher, have absolute control over ads, which are displayed on your website. Only you can decide which ads will be displayed on your website. Only you can set your minimal required CPM prices for each website, what you asking. It is very easy to control - but important for really quality advertising.

Guaranteed Weekly Payments

We appreciate every single one of our publishers, and therefore we do not have any "NET" payouts with long waiting time. You are entitled to your earned money, and therefore you will get your payments every week - without long waiting, and delay. Our payment minimum is only €5 and we offer many payments methods.

Live Support

We are here everytime you need us. When you have a problem, feel free to contact us via MSN, Yahoo Messanger, Skype or Email.

Payment method: Paypal, Alertpay, Moneybookers, Bank wire and Postal remittance.

http://aeesy.com

• 2 months later...

Well i was just looking for some fast way to earn from my sites and i think if this one is really paying then i will definitely join it. But first i need to do some google search to see for myself some payment proofs from members.

• 10 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

What the ... I mean I just clicked the site, thinking to register my blog and get some money through my traffic, but the link reports it doesn't exist. Now that's awkward. I think anyone starting off a new topic about a company should stay updated, so that we know what has changed.

• 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...