Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Vivaer (Money Leaks) - vivaer.com

pafnyt

Vivaer

The Creator of the project BESTRIKE! (Money Leaks)

The last draft of the administrator spent 44 days and scored a million dollars cash

START 28.03.2013

Plans:

1. MINOR

150% total ROI

30 days deposit period

1 payout daily

30 payouts by 5%

5 USD MINIMAL

50 USD MAXIMAL

2. MIDDLE

180% total ROI

30 days deposit period

2 payouts daily

60 payouts by 3%

51 USD MINIMAL

500 USD MAXIMAL

3. SUPREME

210% total ROI

30 days deposit period

2 payouts daily

60 payouts by 3.5%

501 USD MINIMAL

10.000 USD MAXIMAL

Referral program

The referral program is well-balanced. Your own referrals will give you 9% of their deposits. Their referrals will give you 6% of the depo. Your referrals make deposits (for instance, 50000 USD altogether) and you receive 9% of this amount. That's 4500 USD. And you will get even more from their referrals. Enjoy!

Type of payment: instant

Accepts\pays: Perfect Money, Liberty Reserve, it is possible to reinvest the balance of your account

Commission of the system: no

Reference system: 2-level 9%+6%

17:56 28.03.13 Transfer 19808674 U1813700

beSTrike -5.02 0.025 Sent Payment 5.00 USD to account U1813700. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. Deposit from pafnyt. Payment ID: pafnyt

View and register

The script used for the site is so unique,the site is also secured,bestrike is always online to respond to support tickets,whenever i send him a ticket he makes sure he responds to me within 2 minutes,here is my latest payment proof below

Date: 4/11/2013 2:01 PM

Batch: 139728829

From Account: U9044334 (bestrike)

Amount: $1.00

Memo: withdrawal from VIVAER.comfor Hadg33

Thank you.

good to see the admin of this program has running this program for some time now,the program has being running online for 17 days now and i think the admin of the program is willing to sustain the term on the plan offered on the program,i really like the design of the program,i find the program very attractive,though the admin should have added security to the program

Wow this looks like a very attractive web site. Its very nicely designed, and simple to navigate around. And guess what, it even offers Russian language to cater for the large demand for hyip in the Russian society. BUt the wording of the pans haven't been put very nicely. There is ambuigity in it, thought I trust in this site could do well for a round or two, so i have decided to put in a mere 5 dollars to test it out

instnat paid!

11:27 14.04.13 20833837 Received Payment 133.00 USD from account U1813700. Memo: API Payment. Withdrawal from VIVAER.com for faster. Payment ID: faster

12:19 14.04.13 20836247 Received Payment 18.7 USD from account U1813700. Memo: API Payment. Withdrawal from VIVAER.com for faster. Payment ID: faster

@faceless,its good to know that you have invested in this program,since it is 5 bucks that you threw into this program,it means you would be withdrawing your profits every 4 days 'cos $1 is the minimum amount that you can withdraw,anyways i have just gotten my payment,payment was instant as usual.

Date: 4/15/2013 1:21 PM

Batch: 140215806

From Account: U9044334 (bestrike)

Amount: $1.00

Memo: withdrawal from VIVAER.comfor Hadg33

Thank you.

despite the advantages offered by the admin is an advantage that is quite interesting, I'm sure the admin will never give these benefits to run out of time to make those profits and I am just sure the admin will only provide benefits to its investors with just a few days, and after that the admin will never give payment again