Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

hotclix - www.hotclix.net

starwar1508

Good to see that the payment is instant here, but what is the minimum payment request?, it Will be a surprise? haha, anyway rates offered by the site is good, but I feel that the site is not attractive, it supposed that the admin here trying to attract the attention of members with anything different , specially that the site has a bad design .

i really don't know why the admin of this program have not added LR among the payment processor used on the program, i can tell the program will struggle to get ptc members that will click with this program,though personally i really dont like the script of the program and the admin of the program did not disclose the minimum payout on the program

The minimum payout for standard members is $4, for premium members is $3 and for elite/ultimate members is $1. I think this is too much because with such high minimum payout amount, how are standard members going to hit payout fast ? Good thing is that there is no micro ads available for members to click but then no matter what, if we want to earn well, we still have to upgrade our accounts so that we can hit payout faster.