Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

what is the best processor for graphic designing?

AMD processor is good when it come for graphic programming or for high end application as motherboard has 256/512 MB of integrated graphics support. So, you dont need to pay extra bugs for graphic cards etc.

I have dell inspiron laptop it has INTEL processor with integrated graphics support of 128 MB only which is less compared to AMD processor.

• 2 weeks later...

Yup freinds ADM and Cyrex are good processors but Intel is the best and most of us are using intel processor so it is good to have intel only as in case of any problem we can borrow some others processor to check with our system. Further intel corporaiton is always ahead in bringing in the new technology so I like Intel the most.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 4 years later...

I do mostly print design and use Adobe CS2 and ms office. Currently i have a Dell Dimension 3000 (Pentium Celleron) computer with 512mb memory, but i find it's too slow for running multiple programs

Me too. I am also using the same configuration in our pc. it is enough to create and print design normally. When you use i5 or i7 processor then it helps to manage multi task on same time.

Print Shop in Dubai

• 1 year later...