Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Forex Invest - fxinvt.com

vnhyipgroup

I am not admin.

Forex Invest

Welcome To Forex Invest

Being founded in 2006, Forex Invest provides everyone interested with a professional Forex asset management and enlarges the number of satisfied customers throughout the world. Our mission is a fair and transparent cooperation with any investor regardless to the investment value he has. The process of investing has never been that simple with the payment gateways we accept. Simply open a personal account with us, choose your investment plan we offer and a preferred payment processor of those we accept and deposit your money. That's it!

Investment Plans:

EUR/USD Plan

Interest: 2.0%-2.5%

Daily for 10 business Days

Free Compounding

Min Investment: $20

Max Investment: $9999

GBP/USD Plan

Interest: 2.5%-3.0%

Daily for 20 business Days

Free Compounding

Min Investment: $250

Max Investment: $49999

AUD/USD Plan

Interest: 3.0%-3.5%

Daily for 30 business Days

Free Compounding

Min Investment: $500

Max Investment: $99999

Accepted Currencies: LR, PM, STP, EgoPay

5% referral commission

Link: http://fxinvt.com/

you will discover 3 plans proposed by admin but i think last two plans are simply just added since formality because not person is able to use this plan for investment. i think this hyip will attract investors because of low minimal investment as well as because of low time period.

i really like the design of this program,i find the program really attractive though i guess we need to want on th program before investing as the program has not being able to get much hyip monitors that have the program listed on their page.but i guess if the program did begin to get support the program is very place for investors to invest