Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fenix-Inv - fenix-inv.net

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

We did not invent new types and systems multiply money. All invented to us. We only need to efficiently use the proposed tools.

Fenix-Inv provides you a platform through which you can multiply your money by choosing one or more plans.

Remember - this is a game! And you can be a winner and a loser. Play the smart way! We, in its turn, will make every effort for the smooth operation of the.

Plan:

125% after 1 day

Plans : 125% after 1 day

Minimum Invesment : $5.00

Maximum Invesment : $250.00

Percentage : 125.00 %

Days : 1 Days

Principal back : No

150% after 2 days

Plans : 150% after 2 days

Minimum Invesment : $5.00

Maximum Invesment : $200.00

Percentage : 75.00 %

Days : 2 Days

Accept : LR, PM

Join Fenix-Inv here

despite being online for less than 24 hours,the program has started having paying status with hyip monitors,i think the admin of the program is paying hyip monitors some kinda ref feral commission on the program already.though i think the program might be ok for hit and run since the program is still new online and the admin is still in paying mode

rate on investment which can be available from this is high can be proving in which hyip will never gonna pay more than 2 days and in addition bad point is in which their repayment system is manual which shows that they will pay us after some hours when we will make payment request.i dont like such system.

I don't think that it is good site for investing because we too can see that this site have too high rate and it is very risk for investors and for to this time site too don't yet add any monitor, it will be very difficult so that they can exist long, with their rate, I don't think that this is good place for investing and best we should skip this program