Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Big-Fund - Big-Fund.biz

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Big-Fund.biz has been organized by a strong team of highly skilled traders and investment consultants, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in the best programs. Having a long-term operational experience, we give only feasible promises. Profits from our investments are used to enhance our program and increase it is stability for the long term. The money you spend in our program will be reinvested in different opportunities to gain the higher rates of returns.

We are financial experts, which is committed to providing extraordinary and empowering free-enterprise business opportunities that allow the creation of the best time/money relationship possible. We have also certificates of professional traders. our program is also committed to providing cutting edge and life changing information and services that allow privacy and anonymity in all personal and business affairs for increased freedom and prosperity.

Plan:

38% hourly for 3 hours - Instant withdrawal

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $20 37.00

Plan 2 $21 and more 38.00

65% hourly for 2 hours - Instant withdrawal

Plan 1 $10 - $100 55.00

Plan 2 $101 and more 65.00

150% after 1 hour - Instant withdrawal

Plan 1 $30 - $150 109.00

Plan 2 $151 and more 150.00

Accept : LR, PM

Join Big-Fund here

another hourly program just being launched,i can tell this program should be to pay investors before making a run on investors investment,though am not a fan of hourly but this one is still pretty much new online and i think the admin of the program will be willing to pay investors to the program to attract more investors to the program.

well i most certainly will prefer avoiding this hiyp simply because its paying a really high interest rate which seriously isn't suitable pertaining to investor higher than a day. so if you fortunately find any payment from it then don't invest money again here you possibly can face loss of money.

Yes, it is correct, we too can see that they offering with very high rate and it is very difficult so that site can exist long when almost same site always have problem from very early, hower, I too think that investors too can try with min amount here, hope that this program can exist in some days

If it is true, the Admin of this new HYIP can give us 150% RoI after one hour investment, then everyone here will be very rich. But, this thing is just too good to be true. Because this sounds like a scam offer already. We do not need to work, even the Admin does not need to collect money if he can do that