Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

givu - givu.biz

panp

Our mission is to certify and improve the true wealth of all our clients by providing experienced and disciplined management. Through the years of close end user services, we were able to fulfill many customized trading solutions and meet the needs of various fund managers, many of which became part of the interacting Growth Investment Union subsidiaries network.

1.7% daily for 180 days

The Plan: 1.7% Daily for 180 days Compoundable: Yes Min - Max deposit: $10 - $499 Principal Returned No

2.0% daily for 180 days

The Plan: 2.0% Daily for 180 days Compoundable: Yes Min - Max deposit: $500 - $1,999 Principal Returned No

2.2% daily for 180 days

The Plan: 2.2% Daily for 180 days Compoundable: Yes Min - Max deposit: $2,000 - $250,000 Principal Returned No

1% For Life

The Plan: 1% For Life Compoundable: No Min - Max deposit: $10 - No Limit Principal Returned

Anytime After 60 Days

https://givu.biz/?ref=panp

the script and design of the site is nice. also the roi offered by the admin.1.7% daily for 180days for the minimum amount $10 is impressive.but the planes are very long term plane. I am not intersted in this kind of long term hyip as there is big chance for getting scam but I hope the site will run for few more days.

this program is a long term program and i think this program has worth it takes to sustain the return they are offering,though the program is still very much new online and i think investors need to be careful and see that the program has paying status before investing with the program,i can tell the program should be safe for investors to invest

this specific hiyp is actually quite attractive and in addition has an incredibly different glimpse. the plans are also affordable with regard to investors but am uncertain whether it is going to complete their entire plan or not really. i desire this beautiful hyip will stay paying for any period of time.