Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

wascor - wascor.net

panp

Wascor Corporation - a strong and experienced team working in the Forex market for over two years. During this time we have not only gained great experience but also have developed our own unique trading strategy, which has not given reason to doubt its effectiveness. Today, we invite you to become our client and partner companies. And every day to make money with us. This does not have to be a professional trader or analyst, you do not have to work for 10 hours a day. All this we will do.

The tariff plan is working from 23 March to 31 March 18:00 to 21:00 Moscow time!

Initial: $ 1 to $ 350 - 1% every 1 hour with the return of the deposit

Maximum: $ 351 to $ 1,500 - 2% every 1 hour Deposit return

new tariff plan is valid from 23 March at 18:00 GMT!

Initial: $ 20 - $ 1,000 4% for 30 days 120% ROI-without returning the deposit

Maximum: $ 1001 - $ 2500 5% for 30 days 150% ROI-no return of the deposit

Business: $ 2501 - $ 5000 6% for 30 days 180% ROI-without returning the deposit

Referral fees:

We pay 5% of your investment partners.

http://wascor.net/?Ref=panp

I see here the minimum deposit is very goog already, it is suitable for all specially for newbies, but I do not feel comfortable with this type of hyips, which offers a profit every hour, I do not think there is any project is able to provide a profit every hour to investors in addition to that site has a design is not good .

even if i want to invest with this program being that the program is a Russian program will not make me invest with the program,though the program is having a paying status with one hyip monitors,but i can tell the program is not safe for any hyip investor to invest with.i can only advise investors to stay away from the program