Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

lrpmfx - lrpmfx.com

LRPMFX.COM is an initiator and innovator in the online retail foreign exchange business. Officially registered offshore in Republic of Panama since 2007 by a team of financial professionals and experts in Internet technology, we have established ourselves as a leading provider of online trading services in the currency market (forex).

The foreign exchange market is the unique trading option even in the mist of all the other seemly global market meltdowns. The forex will offer the average individual the ability to take more control over their own financial future.

NORMAL PLAN

5% Weekly Payout

Invest Amount : $10 - $10000

Automatic Weekly Payment

EXTRA PLAN

25% Monthly Payout

Invest Amount : $10 - $10000

Automatic Monthly Payment

UNIQUE PLAN

200% After 3 Months

Invest Amount : $50 - $50000

Automatic Payment

http://LRPMFX.COM/?ref=U9483034

When i read the plans i was excited about it,but reading the second post from vblebe,i am really discourage from investing,but since this program that's mention above isn't popular,the admin decided to use it,wait,i am not supporting him one for reverting a used template,all am saying is that he though he would be caughted,but it's a doom days for him,since most investors will read and check out the post of our member vblebe.Thanks for this info.I'm grateful.

I can see that plans are in good performance for long term investment...but I not really like to get payment by weekly..I prefer get daily payment cause we don't know what can happen in one week time...

site design also looks very good and can attract many new members I think...

maybe need more promotion to gain more members to this hyip program...

The site plans seem to be designed with long term running in mind but in the eyes of the investors it doesn't look attractive as weekly and monthly payouts increases the risk of non payment and also any investors would love to receive daily payouts rather than waiting for long. Further the minimum investment's of $10 seem fairly high to test the site

The site design is attractive with a professional touch and good to note their website has been ranked as in good standing on over 70 rating websites,

The script used is good and the site ha all the site securities installed making it more secured to invest

The live chat service enable investors to get immediate feedback for their inquiry which also makes the site attractive

As per site faq

Which e-currencies do you accept?

We accept , Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money

As per the site faq the admin has published information that they are accepting both Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money in to the site payment processor but in the home page its stated they accept only Liberty Reserve so looks like the admin is publishing contradicting information and was in a hurry to launch t he site and didn't bother to cross check the information before publishing