Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

bensoncapital - bensoncapital.info

panp

bensoncapital.info is bank established and uniting the talented financial professionals who have long been operating in best investment markets worldwide. Our Investment Fund takes part in highly profitable trading programs in the various financial markets and is aimed to allow as much people as possible to know about this excellent investing opportunities and enable them to share the incomes generated by our investment projects having invested even a little funds.

plans.png

LR PM

http://bensoncapital.info/?ref=panp

this is new and fresh hyip. the thread starter did nit give any information about the hyip. the hyip is ddos protected and the current status is like this

Started Mar 23, 2013 Running days 0 Total accounts 20 Active accounts 12 Total deposited $ 1,182.70 Total withdraw $ 0.00 Visitors online 30 Members online 5 Newest Member admin2monitor Last update

Mar 23, 2013

they have 3 plans 112% after 1 day,126% after 2 days and 142% after 3 days. And there are 5% referral commission. I tink the roi rates are quite high and as it is launched today so there are high risk to invest.

well i came across 18 hyip monitors which might be currently keeping track of this hyip via last 3 days but just 2 of them are exhibiting it as paying. i dont think its a good sign since hyip is actually 3 days old and also atleast 1 / 2 of monitors should be have to be shown it as paying on this time. i think we should await some more days.

5 days online with paying status despite the high return promised by the admin of the program,i don't think the program is 100% safe for investors to invest with the program,moreover according to the stats on the page of the program,the program has paid out over 8000$ the admin of the program might be thinking of running program like this don't last long