All Pips

olivefunds - olivefunds.com

I'm not admin

http://olivefunds.com

Investment Plans: 104% after 1 day,110% after 2 day,118% after 3 days

Min Spend : $10

Referral Commission: 2%

Withdrawal Type: Instant

OliveFunds is a global investment group of private individuals, who has a business ideas of prudent investments.

Increased investment funds give us an opportunity to generate substantially increased returns. As a private funds, OliveFunds decided to open doors for online investors, which gives you the opportunity of making a significant benefit on your investment. Our aim is to provide usual people an opportunity to invest money in stable, high-profit business.

Ensuring maximum participation of private financing sources is critically important to the objectives of the OliveFunds program.

Our program is changing for the better, and we want you, the strong investor, to believe in the OliveFunds – as your partner in making steady, measurable progress toward expanding of your capital.

http://olivefunds.com

I dont like the design, i dont like the high min for to game a little. And mostly when i tried to check the whois...there is zero information.

I will jump this one, even if we know all hyips is scammers i d like to feel good when starting one out:)

The admin is offering high profits for the short term investment's so to keep the cost of investment low the admin has reduced the cost of referral commission by offering 2% when most of the other hyips offer 5% or more.

This may ensure the overall cost of investment is reduced from the admin point of view and enable the site to run long

The site design is very attractive but it is a pity that it has turn to scam in such short notice. Since the hyip is giving 4 pure profit in just a day is open for doubt. It should be moved to scam folder until the problem stat is turn to paying- which i doubt.

There are no famous monitors available to rate the site so looks like the admin has not spend much on monitors and this may imply the site doesn't have long term goal

Further when i checked the monitors i see they are showing problem situation

Hope the admin will pay the pending payouts soon if the admin doesn't pay the site will become a scam